• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► If anime movies and games mostly fail, why not choose series that have creative liberties?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Final fantasy for games come to mind. And gundam comes to mind for anime. It makes since to use these 2 because of the history of making your own story without it being a sequel. You can any director for final fantasy or gundam. They can come up with their own final fantasy or gundam. I don't got much to talk about because it's so easy to do. I really do hope they will go this route down the road. It'll probably be done right yet hit the billions mark. Who agree they should do a movie based of gundam or final fantasy? I would.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Ever looked at Advent Children or The Spirits Within? Both FF movies, both... acquired tastes, to say the least about them. I would also very much argue that The Spirits Within is very original and yet it still quite polarizing. The only people I see defending the movie were already fans of Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts, and the only people I see liking Advent Children were fans of FFVII.

Gundam sounds sweet, though. Don't know if there's also been a movie adaptation of that, but there should. It could be like the Transformers animated movie that came out at the time of the original TV show.

D

Deleted member 246005

I wouldn't mind seeing a Digimon movie.

Picking more flexible IP could help but moviemaking is an alchemy. There are no real guarantees as to what would work or wouldn't.

You just gotta hedge your bets and pray.

PrincessV

Making AAA movie or videogame is very complicated due to huge amounts of money involved. Money rules the world, and the investors want to be sure about the risks.
And yeah, I would like to see a Digimon movie too.

Yes, there are quite a few of the ehh... anime-based games.

HOWEVER, there are quite a few of the good ones too! o_O

I'm a regular blogger and a consistent gamer and I've listed the 5 which are sure to scratch any anime lover's heart, right on that sweet spot

Here's my list if anyone's interested. <3 The Five Anime Games to Know.

Cheers, and hope you'll have a good one!

Back