• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If all Keyblades where Starlights at one point...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What theory should I post about next?

• The Third Kingdom Key

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daybreak Town, before and after

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
KK that Aqua picked up definitely didn't pick up the KKD. The design was different and the blade wasn't golden. Check the BBS animation and look at it closely
Dude, I'm sick of it. You can whine all day about the KKs now, I just don't care.
Don't double post.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This discussion was tainted early on and I have no idea how it lasted 5 pages.

Luxu, if someone else has a theory and you want to post about it not only do you need to explain it in full instead of being a confusing person but you need to expand upon it with your own thoughts and ideas in the OP.

You can't just steal other people's works because you "want to get people thinking". You disregarded a lot of what people said and talked nonsense for a while as well. It also isn't a good idea to try and tear down the person who had the original idea. That's completely rude.

Futhermore, that Birth by Sleep scene y'all referencing is non-canon and was a proof-of-concept to hook people in to an upcoming game. It means nothing. Also Aqua picked up the KKD.

TL;DR everyone is angry and this theory was stolen and poorly explained and makes no sense and I'm shutting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back