• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

why is he young

• nobodies age

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • he los his heart later when he was older

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • numora is messing with us

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
BBS takes place 10 years before KH1; so, obviously, he is going to be younger. Maybe not as young as you'd expect him to be (looking like a 10 year old), but that's because he's the youngest of the Organization XIII members.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The apprentices outside Xehanort, didn't become nobodies until much later (though I think Braig and Ienzo may have stayed their human forms a lot longer than the others [which would explain the aging]... This makes me think that two of the five of them hung around Xehanort's Heartless for ten years before losing their hearts... But I'm not sure...

Avens

No, not only Xehanort.
It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it.
Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus...
They have ceased to be human..
Nomura: Nobodies don’t age; they exist as they were at the time of becoming a Nobody.

So I'm gonna vote... Nomura is messing with us.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's always the possibility that he's using his illusions to make himself look younger as Ienzo, or older as Zexion.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
They have ceased to be human..

I'm skeptical on what that clearly intels... Maybe they were just infested with darkness to the point in which they were on par if not above par in comparison to the Disney villains... Maybe they were like Diz with the exception of Xehanort (who really did become a heartless a lot sooner)...

I don't know, maybe I'm just reading too far into it... I was just thinking Ansem used a figure of speech to refer to them not being human, like how heartless are called heartless when in fact they are the darkness in one's heart made real...

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ienzo and Zexion have only one year difference,

so why does ienzo look like he's even younger despite nomura saying nobodies dont age?

Avens

I'm skeptical on what that clearly intels... Maybe they were just infested with darkness to the point in which they were on par if not above par in comparison to the Disney villains... Maybe they were like Diz with the exception of Xehanort (who really did become a heartless a lot sooner)...
I don not intend to allow my heart to be devoured by the darkness, as they did, of course.
The other five have dissapeared. Have they become Heartless, like Xehanort?
You have a valid point--there are lots of places where Ansem talks about them being 'posessed by darkness' and whatever, and you could argue what 'devour' means. I personally think they became Nobodies fairly quickly, but then I'm still left with the age issues.

SCORCH799

Maybe its a retcon. Even though Nomura said Nobodies don't age, nothing in the series has been explicitly stated supporting this. So Nomura could've changed his mind. Another possibility is that when he said "age", he means grow old, but a child can still grow to be an adult, then stop there.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
cloaked schemer... hmm

you know zexions power is illusion right?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Seeing how BBS takes place 10 years before the original KH game, it makes sense he's kid - seeing how he looks 16-17 afterwards.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Allister Rose
Ienzo and Zexion have only one year difference

I wouldn't be too sure. Ienzo was around ten during BBS. The apprentices didn't give up their hearts until much later.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well... From the interviews I read before BBS came out Nomura never said that the events took exactly 10 Years before KH, I remember always reading, 'about 10 years before the events of KH1'
So for all that we know BBS could be 11, 12, 13 or even 14 years before KH1. And with the Ansem Reports saying that Malificient took over HB 9 years before KH1 then Ienzo could of had a few years to grow and be 14, 15ish years old when he is turned into a Heartless/Nobody.

EDIT: Nevermind. Then Sora's and Riku's ages would make no sense. *Walks away stupid*

Last edited:

tacochance

Ienzo seems to be about 10-13, Zexion is 15-19. BBS is 10 years before KH1, so maybe Zexion decided not to give up his heart like the others did, but when Malifecent took over RG he lsot his heart in battle. Sorry, but I'm a Zexion fanboy, so I HAVE to make it seem like he's playing the hero, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back