• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

Is it REALLY that significant that Ienzo appears alot younger than his nobody self? Would it really change the kingdom hearts saga as we know it if he were younger than we thought? Everyone is saying he's 19-20ish as a nobody, but do we really know that for certain? I don't understand why everyone is in such a tizzy.
But here, to add to the madness (XD excuse my hypocricy) and not that it matters alot, but if I'm correct, then the age gap is a LITTLE bit smaller than Ienzo (9 ish) going to Zexion (20ish)

Alright, with games like this (JRPGs, games centric around children) the age for people underage is usually determined by height. Sora 14 went to about the same height as Riku 15, when he turned 15. Bare with me. Demyx is reveled in 358/2 days, with his mystery gear weapon to be school aged. Zexion and Demyx are very similar in height, Demyx may even be an inch (if that) taller.
dfg.jpg

So Zexion would be a FEW years younger that we thought, if that were the case. Not a major breakthrough, but maybe something to ease the problem of the age gap slightly :D

EDIT:
If you need a reference to see how tall he would ahve grown, compare him to Even in this pic, Ienzo comes up to a bit below Even's MAN BREST.
ienzo.jpg

Alright, feel free to rip this to shreads. :D

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, it's definetely an interesting way to look at it, he does seem pretty short. Makes the whole "when do they actually become Nobodies" thing seem a little more credible. Ienzo would have had to grow about another head taller to be his Zexion height.

ZigZag

I'm tired of such threads... .
Look at Saix. Look at Axel. Who looks older? Saix. Who is taller? Axel.
Look at Xigbar. Look at Xaldin. Who looks older? Xigbar. Who is taller? Xaldin.
Any questions? -.-
I mean Zexion is about the 20s. Does he have to be as tall as Axel? I think they are the same age..

JTD95

Zexion looks much older than his height, but when you looks at Ienzo face it looks much younger than Zexion. Even though he isn't that much higher as a Nobody, he still looks much older in his face

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Height and age have nothing to do with each other. I still say Zexion just uses his illusion powers to appear older. Maybe because as a complete being he was always underestimated because he was so young and short. When he became a nobody he used his powers to appear older so he wouldn't be underestimated.

The Organization had to have been formed 9 years before KH1, so it's not a mystery of when they became nobodies. They are also numbered by when they join the organization. The only way we can really confirm when Zexion cast off his heart is by determining when the other non apprentices joined. So who really knows. He MIGHT have joined only a couple years before KH1. Who really knows. Seeing how he's a kid in BbS, maybe he was too scared to cast of his heart but when he got older it didn't frighten him so he decided to do it.

Oh, and I dont remember which Org13 member is which number, aside from a few like Xemnas, Xigbar and Roxas ^^::

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Height and age have nothing to do with each other. I still say Zexion just uses his illusion powers to appear older. Maybe because as a complete being he was always underestimated because he was so young and short. When he became a nobody he used his powers to appear older so he wouldn't be underestimated.
I agree with this; I can imagine him duping everyone like this. After all, he is the Cloaked Schemer.

However, after seeing those pictures, it at least seems slightly reasonable that he could grow taller. He starts between Even's waist and chest, and has to grow up to Vexen's shoulders. So about a head and a half of growth. I guess it could happen, but it still seems a bit unlikely (unless he's got Riku syndrome).

Oh, and I dont remember which Org13 member is which number, aside from a few like Xemnas, Xigbar and Roxas ^^::
They're in order in the picture above. Zexion is VI, so he is the last of Ansem's apprentices to transform.

Violetta

So according to your theory how old is Larxene? She is smaller than Zexion, she should be younger than him, right?
Really, look at her body,do you think she looks like a teenager?

zexyishsmexy

Look at Saix. Look at Axel. Who looks older? Saix. Who is taller? Axel.
Look at Xigbar. Look at Xaldin. Who looks older? Xigbar. Who is taller? Xaldin.
Any questions? -.-
I mean Zexion is about the 20s. Does he have to be as tall as Axel? I think they are the same age..
Did you miss the part where I said CHILDREN are determined by their size? I'm not talking about the adults, they vary...but in these sorts of games it is very common for the children's height and age to correspond.

So according to your theory how old is Larxene? She is smaller than Zexion, she should be younger than him, right?
Really, look at her body,do you think she looks like a teenager?
She's female. Doesn't take a genius to know that males are generally larger than females.

Also, look at Zexion's shoes. Children in this game wear the clown shoe deal, the adults get normal sized shoes.

This isn't a totally baseless theory.

Prince Akio

This is a very good post. The picture of each of them helps to strengthen the argument. I definitely agree that Ienzo could have just grown a bit - hello? Growth Spurts?

Twilight_Angel_

Its all speculation XD no one knows, they just like to think they do :D

Oh ok....'Cuz i have no idea where people are saying it was 9 years....Honestly...if you think abotu it, it would make sense for it to be 1 year....if it had been 9, the Organization would probably have been a lot bigger, attacked sooner, etc. After all 9 years is a long time. Plus, if look back to the flashbakc with AtW, Mickey, and Xehanort, Mickey had a colored outfit(not that it's THAT important), and to me had this sense of knowledge about him....And as we've seen in trailer for BBS(nto only does Mickey have a grey outfit) Mickey is in training...And I doubt he finished all of his training in one year...So in my opinion the apprentices had to have lost their hearts 1 year prior to KH1, not 9....plus that would've given Ienzo time to grow...All this growth spurt stuff seems a bit farfetched to me...I mean not EVERY boy has a growth spurt so drastic...After all, Sora didn't get THAT much taller....in KH he came to Goofy's mouth...in KH2 he's the same as Goofy...not that drastic of a growth spurt...and the illusion thing? WTF on that one....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too farfetched to me....

DrTempo

Well, Riku did grow a lot in height between KH1 and KH2...Ienzo could've done the same.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Oh ok....'Cuz i have no idea where people are saying it was 9 years....Honestly...if you think abotu it, it would make sense for it to be 1 year....if it had been 9, the Organization would probably have been a lot bigger, attacked sooner, etc. After all 9 years is a long time. Plus, if look back to the flashbakc with AtW, Mickey, and Xehanort, Mickey had a colored outfit(not that it's THAT important), and to me had this sense of knowledge about him....And as we've seen in trailer for BBS(nto only does Mickey have a grey outfit) Mickey is in training...And I doubt he finished all of his training in one year...So in my opinion the apprentices had to have lost their hearts 1 year prior to KH1, not 9....plus that would've given Ienzo time to grow...All this growth spurt stuff seems a bit farfetched to me...I mean not EVERY boy has a growth spurt so drastic...After all, Sora didn't get THAT much taller....in KH he came to Goofy's mouth...in KH2 he's the same as Goofy...not that drastic of a growth spurt...and the illusion thing? WTF on that one....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too farfetched to me....

LOL, i believe he was pulling your leg. It was mentioned in KH1, and by Nomura himself that Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastion was taken over 9 years ago before the events of KH1. Birth By Sleep happened 10 years ago before the events of KH1 which leaves a span of one year with ATW and his apprentices before they became nobodies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Even though Zexion appears to be around 16 or 17 and he can get a growth spurt......

And if you look Zexion is about the same height as Riku in KH2. It IS possible

zexyishsmexy

Have you looked at the picture with Ienzo and Even? Ienzo has perfectly normal feet
mmmkay, the teenagers then. Every teenager in this series has crazy clown shoe feet. Ienzo has normal shoes, but Zexion doesn't. Ienzo=/=teenager, Zexion (In my theory at least) is a teenager, in the 15-17 year old range.

H

Haxon

It WAS comfirmed that Zexion is the second youngest in the organization... So I wouldnt be surprised if he was 16-18.

zexyishsmexy

It WAS comfirmed that Zexion is the second youngest in the organization... So I wouldnt be surprised if he was 16-18.
That is so exciting!
:D When was it confirmed, I didn't see that interview, could you give me a link maybe?
I like to cover all my bases :D

ALSO I just thought of this....do you think Ienzo will be sniffing the castle up and down, like Zexion does in C.O.? XD
I'd like to see if his acute sence of smell has roots from a troubled childhood XD

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Even though Zexion appears to be around 16 or 17 and he can get a growth spurt......

And if you look Zexion is about the same height as Riku in KH2. It IS possible

From my perspective he looks nothing close to the height of Riku nor Sora. It may not be an accurate accusation, but seeing the scans presented in the past months, so far i haven't been wrong on the small stuff ppl thought otherwise.

Well, Riku did grow a lot in height between KH1 and KH2...Ienzo could've done the same.

yeah, at the span of 2 years which is natural

because Roxas was the youngest of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back