• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo spolier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

This has been said I think but if not god was it easy to find

Ienzo is from kh2 and is a young deciple od ansem the real one and if you dont know this he is Zexion just wanted to tell yall

Its cool to know that his deciples arre the original 6 org. members

Edit: Also just to add if this was said I figured this out by myself and a little hint by myinnedfred like on new years but I just read his post today so its cool but if is this was posted sorry but its nice to put up for new peoples

Last edited:

Maxtaunkown

Wait, Ienzo is Zexion, and Ansem's old disciple? Is he the one where the King gets his flashback in HallowBastion when confronting Xenmas?

RikusDarkHalf

Maxtaunkown said:
Wait, Ienzo is Zexion, and Ansem's old disciple? Is he the one where the King gets his flashback in HallowBastion when confronting Xenmas?

Personally I have no idea I have not played kh2 yet but I dont think so It might of been but still did not look like him but for a normall human ya it could of been

Maxtaunkown

I just read a thread of Ansem's Other Reports after he is betrayed by his six followers who become the first six organization members. He also says that Ienzo is his youngest disciple so I think it is Zexion.

Maxtaunkown

No it was actually Xenahort, I'm just saying that when Diz was talking about his betrayers, he said that Ienzo was his youngest disciple. Anyways, Xenmas is a nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back