• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo is a red herring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
If that's the case then why even bother including Huey, Dewey, and Louie in the first place? Just say that it's before they 'came into the world' and it's all good. :v

... unless it's a conspiracy o:

Muse

you look atrocious
If they don't age, then can someone please explain Timeless River for me. :C

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If they don't age, then can someone please explain Timeless River for me. :C

It's possible that the anthromorphic animal Disney characters (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.) don't "age" in the sense of becoming senile and decrepit, but in the sense that a cartoon ages: art style. Mickey doesn't necessarily look any older than when he was a steamboat worker, but he certainly looks different, and the same can be said of Donald and Goofy as well. Perhaps that's the animal pals' twisted sense of aging...?

Erauqs

Maybe they do age and in KH1 they are teenagers. Ducks are short, they dont get much taller, look at Donald and Scrooge. They own a store in KH1. They could be older than Sora, because their age is never said. They could be like 8 in BBS and 18 in KH1. Donald's prolly like 35-40 so he would obviously look older.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'd like to point one thing out.

Disney has drawn them as teenagers before. xD; In a show called 'Quack Pack'.

QuackPack.jpg

Because of that, I kinda doubt that they're teenagers in KH1. But that brings us back to them not aging.

Erauqs

I'd like to point one thing out.

Disney has drawn them as teenagers before. xD; In a show called 'Quack Pack'.

QuackPack.jpg

Because of that, I kinda doubt that they're teenagers in KH1. But that brings us back to them not aging.

Well damn. lol. Never saw Quack Pack. Whelp back to the drawing board. I'd like to add that they aren't duck shaped like Donald in that pic.

Diastyl

Except for Hercules, I dont think any other Disney characters seem to age.

Maybe because it wont make much of a difference?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
They've always been like that. I don't think they'd change it just for continuity.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You heard me.

The whole reason Ienzo is a child in the latest scans is to distract us from something else.

[IMG]http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091210_03-04_eng.jpg[/IMG]

Huey, Dewey, and Louie. They haven't aged since the time of BBS. I smell a conspiracy. :35:

i just think that toondisney characters dont age at all or appear to age....they stay the same size

also i dont think quack pack counts for much

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Can we just all agree that Ienzo is just a Shotacon to satisfy some form of fangirl base? There are quite a good amount of girls who love little boys anyway.

...>.>

Oh yes, you want me to 'contribute' to this topic?

...Age doesn't apply to Disney Characters, excluding the KH original characters. [/thread]

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Can we just all agree that Ienzo is just a Shotacon to satisfy some form of fangirl base? There are quite a good amount of girls who love little boys anyway.

I doubt Nomura would do a fanservice. EVER. Just look at how much he enjoys teasing us with these games. Before every game comes out, there's millions of discussions across the internet for months. He is pure evil.

It does too.

That was singlehandedly the worst post in this thread. At least back it up man, this is a discussion!

Radon

mofo
Nomura said we will see a younger Hercules. He is Disney.

I can't be bothered defending myself, I'm much too tired.

jdgjordan

i will both agree on this and dissagree first

i say it agian its a GAME NOT REAL LIFE pepole can age and other can stay the same of years or for ever are the rulse of the world do not apply to a fantasy game

o and one last thing IENZO IS SO CUTE AWWWWW but he looks the same age as sora would back then even thow he is older hmmm maby somting is up

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I doubt Nomura would do a fanservice. EVER.

...Days?

He knows he's a teasing bitch and flaunts it. Flaunts it good.

i say it agian its a GAME NOT REAL LIFE pepole can age and other can stay the same of years or for ever are the rulse of the world do not apply to a fantasy game

Except even fantasies, like real life, have their own rules. Shotocon Zexy goes against some of those rules and that's what's being disected.

Muse

you look atrocious
...Age doesn't apply to Disney Characters, excluding the KH original characters.

Okay, so what about that whole, "All the worlds will experience the ten-year shift"? :v

[/thread]

Don't back-seat mod.

Except that KH has its own rules that it follows by and unless it's a specific world were aging does not occur (Neverland), then I see no reason why they wouldn't be able to age in the other worlds.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nomura said we will see a younger Hercules. He is Disney.

I can't be bothered defending myself, I'm much too tired.

Maybe it's different for Toondisney characters like i said before.

maybe they did age but isn't noticeable. i was actually expecting this considering that mickey looks the same along with pete

Muse

you look atrocious
Well that might be because they're adults. :v And as you know, when adults get older, it's not as noticeable.

But seriously? I just posted this as a joke. o_oa

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I doubt Nomura would do a fanservice. EVER. Just look at how much he enjoys teasing us with these games. Before every game comes out, there's millions of discussions across the internet for months. He is pure evil.
!

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't look forward to Nomura much.

Okay, so what about that whole, "All the worlds will experience the ten-year shift"? :v

Plot-holes.

Don't back-seat mod.

So /thread is back-seat mod now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back