• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Idk, Help I guess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ill make it as short as I can, I have been rejected a couple of times and every time that happens I go through a couple of days of rejection depression, Idk what else to call it but you should understand what I mean. I was rejected a couple of months ago but I have gotten over her and im thinking about a new girl now. She is cute, nice, smart, she hangs out with one of my friends and she is going to the 12th grade, im going to 11th. I have never actually talked to her but she was in two of my classes this year and basically shes out of my league, like a majority of girls, but since im stupid im going to still try since I think if I dont try I wont ever know what could have happened and im going to probably start by adding her on Facebook and try talking to her.

But thats half of the problem, like I said I go through a rejection depression thing and since its happened a couple of times I just want to try with this girl so I can go through the rejection depression thing since it most likely wont work out. Idk if its depression or something like that but I cant get over it. Does anyone know what im talking about and if you do could you help?

Allister Rose

French Lover
one, no girl is ever out of your league. maybe not your type, but if someone thinks they are way out of your league than she's the one who isn't up to your level.

the key is to be confident even when your not, and if she believes your confident then you will actually are confident. If you are rejected, don't get into rejection depression. as long as your confident and she sees that, she will at least turn you down in a less hurtful way. Just look for someone else if it happens. It's her loss, not yours.

At the same time, try not to ask them out too fast. try become there friends first.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ill make it as short as I can, I have been rejected a couple of times and every time that happens I go through a couple of days of rejection depression, Idk what else to call it but you should understand what I mean. I was rejected a couple of months ago but I have gotten over her and im thinking about a new girl now. She is cute, nice, smart, she hangs out with one of my friends and she is going to the 12th grade, im going to 11th. I have never actually talked to her but she was in two of my classes this year and basically shes out of my league, like a majority of girls, but since im stupid im going to still try since I think if I dont try I wont ever know what could have happened and im going to probably start by adding her on Facebook and try talking to her.

But thats half of the problem, like I said I go through a rejection depression thing and since its happened a couple of times I just want to try with this girl so I can go through the rejection depression thing since it most likely wont work out. Idk if its depression or something like that but I cant get over it. Does anyone know what im talking about and if you do could you help?

problem number one. if you keep thinking like this than how will you ever get the girl? confidence is half the battle

also, from what ive read, i dont think you actually even like some of these girls
its like, you ask one out, get rejected, sulk, then jump to another! i mean persistence is fine, but it looks like you asking these girls out for the sake of asking them out!
if you REALLY like this girl, then try to be her FRIEND, then work your way up

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
At first I would just ask a friend for help with the girl and I would make asking her out the first thing but after I figured out that it didnt work so I started to become friends with them but it still lead to rejection. I dont just go after another girl after I get rejected, I take months before I even think about another girl.

Also, how am I supposed to be confident over Facebook?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Don't do all your communication over Facebook. If you're asking how to be confident over Facebook, chances are things won't go well once you meet up. I would suggest just asking her questions about herself, nothing like crazy personal, just have her talk about music, TV, what she did that day, etc etc. Girls love to talk, and they love a guy who will listen (or at least pretend to care).

The confidence will come, it's not something that will appear out of the blue.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think you have to be content with your own being before stepping into a relationship. You have to feel as though you're the sh!t. Like if she doesn't give you a second look, then it's her loss not yours. Work on that self-esteem issue, the right girl will come along. Rejection is supposed to make you stronger. Take it as a learning experience. Something in your plan wasn't right, or the girls you were looking for wasn't right. Either that or a mixture of both. Just work on those bugs in the execution.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
@Lycan- Your right but small talk is kinda hard for me cause when I asked the other girls questions I usually got a small reply that ends the conversation and I would need to think of something else if I wanted to keep talking.
@Conquerer-Its hard to get past my self esteem issues cause of what people say about me, im ugly, skinny, etc., and I dont know exactly whats ugly about me so I dont know what to fix.
Also, is the depression thing normal or what?

canito_q

I would recommend you NOT to talk to her on Facebook if you don't know her much. There are this girls from my school who add me on facebook and then talk to me (and I'm new at this school -_-) and I'm like ''Do I even know you?''
So ask your friend (the one you said you had in common) to go out with a bunch of guys and, of course, her. You have to be as a nice a$$ as possible, then, and JUST THEN, add her and talk to her saying no more than ''hey, how are you'' (unless a topic goes on). The next time you talk to her on Facebook will be when you guys go out again..... then just go on

one, no girl is ever out of your league. maybe not your type, but if someone thinks they are way out of your league than she's the one who isn't up to your level.
Contradiction is a b!tch, don't ya think?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I would recommend you NOT to talk to her on Facebook if you don't know her much. There are this girls from my school who add me on facebook and then talk to me (and I'm new at this school -_-) and I'm like ''Do I even know you?''
So ask your friend (the one you said you had in common) to go out with a bunch of guys and, of course, her. You have to be as a nice a$$ as possible, then, and JUST THEN, add her and talk to her saying no more than ''hey, how are you'' (unless a topic goes on). The next time you talk to her on Facebook will be when you guys go out again..... then just go on

Me and him were cool and all in the 9th grade but this year he just randomly said hi to me when he saw me in the hall ways and I asked another of my friends who knows him better than me if I should ask him for help with her but he said he might be jerk about it so idk about asking him for help. Also, like I said its the summer so Facebook is my only option and does it matter that she is going to the 12th grade and im going to 11th?

canito_q

Me and him were cool and all in the 9th grade but this year he just randomly said hi to me when he saw me in the hall ways and I asked another of my friends who knows him better than me if I should ask him for help with her but he said he might be jerk about it so idk about asking him for help. Also, like I said its the summer so Facebook is my only option.
Better yet, you don't NEED to ask him for help. Just make sure you become a meber of his close friends circle, he will the automatically invite you to something with the others close friends, which is, hopefully, your girl
does it matter that she is going to the 12th grade and im going to 11th?
It might. Her center of attraction is probably based on people of the same grade or higher, that's why you need her to like you instead of you showing that you're a nice guy and blah blah blah

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I decided to send her a friend request on Facebook last night and it turns out she rejected it so thats one less thing that I got to worry about.

But anyways thanks for the help everyone.

robertexe

"HAHAHAHA!!! YOU GET NO BUNZ!!!"

lol jk. But seriously, try being friends with her first,before asking her out. This way, you can see if you really do like her and she can also see the kind of person you are. Simply asking someone out who you've never talked usually leads to rejection because they don't know much about you. Also try to get some more info on her from a friend of hers to see what she likes.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"HAHAHAHA!!! YOU GET NO BUNZ!!!"

lol jk. But seriously, try being friends with her first,before asking her out. This way, you can see if you really do like her and she can also see the kind of person you are. Simply asking someone out who you've never talked usually leads to rejection because they don't know much about you. Also try to get some more info on her from a friend of hers to see what she likes.

Like I said before I got to know the girls and it helped a lot but I just sent her a friend request and she denied it and if she accepted I would have talked to her and asked my friend about her but now im not even going to try anything anymore.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Told ya you should had to wait :D

I'm guessing this is your Rejection Depression?

I probably could have waited but who knows what would have happened if I did wait. Also, she was in two of my classes and I know she knew who I was so she didnt give me a chance I guess.

Its not,like I said Ive been rejected a couple of times and after a while it doesnt matter as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back