• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IDK About the Green

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHeart

CNC please.
deathpunchmonkeytag.png

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well i will say with this, your doing great.
I wanna say foreground effects to blend your monochrome stock.

Whats the name of the font lol.

KHeart

In a way I suppose, not really, its working really hard off of a psd I got.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
PSDs are for learning rights only,that is unless the owner gives you the right to do whatever you want with it(which i highly doubt anyone does)

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
As for the PSD fiasco, we'll see what happens when its posted.
But on with the cnc.

But like I said to you before, you still don't know your principles of design and its very evident in this piece. Nothing is unified, it feels so copy and pasty. Nothing is pulling it together. The green blotch throws everything off balance. The green splatters aren't adding much to it either.And your light sources are going to different ways.The random blurring on the arm is distracting. It feels you took an advance piece tried to work it, but gave no true guidance. Overall everything just isn't together, or really unified.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i don't have the psd. but this is what Kami has posted on another forum and i hardly think you can claim this as your own.

deathpunchmonkey.jpg

KHeart

Im not really going to say that it is, she just gave that in psd form and I played around with it, if that isn't right then okay.

Daddy

So, KHeart IM'd me on msn saying that you guys were calling him a ripper. I can see why. Just to avoid trouble next time - if you use someone else's psd and you post a tag using what you got from it...just make sure that you credit the artist. that's all, really. /disappears again/

KHeart

I should have gave daddy credit, I am sorry about that, from now on I will.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
So, KHeart IM'd me on msn saying that you guys were calling him a ripper. I can see why. Just to avoid trouble next time - if you use someone else's psd and you post a tag using what you got from it...just make sure that you credit the artist. that's all, really. /disappears again/
Nooo *waves hand trying to catch Daddy* damn missed you again.......................once KHI always KHI...........

Awards
The point of people issuing their .psd's is not for you to simply add a stock over it and rearrange some pieces. Generally, you aren't really supposed to build on that .psd or even take anything from it, save for maybe you really like the stock or a render, etc. They are handed out for learning purposes, so you can see the development of a tag- not to do what you did. Granted in this circumstance, with it being a fairly close friend it's not such a large deal since she knows, it's not as large of a deal as it could have been, it it something to remember in the future.

Unless it has been distinctly said to be a collaboration, they are really meant for learning purposes only. Not building upon.

That said, there's really nothing to CnC since only about two things in the whole canvas are actually placed there by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back