• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idiea about "Another Dive" rumor...(BBS Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viku

If you remember, not so long ago rumors started about a new KH game by the name of "Another Dive" which, by what the rumors statded, is about a diferent viewpoint of what happened while sora was getting his keyblade (or something along those lines). As most of the ones roaming around the spoiler thread knows, Aqua ends up in the Realm of Darkness by the end of BBS and the secret ending proves she have been there all this time. So maybe she'll be the main character (or a character) in this rumored game...

I don't know, after all, the game is just a rumor for now. But I think it may be possible.

Mariolee

Do you think Aqua really did much during the supposed 12 years she was roaming the Dark Realm?

State

Awards
Do you think Aqua really did much during the supposed 12 years she was roaming the Dark Realm?

She herself said she was wandering the Dark Realm, suggesting that the Dark Meridian isn't the only place in it, so...

memoire.mx

nope she plays 12 years tictactoe against herself D: what will you do in 12years in a world without light?

maybe it wasnt for her 12years just like a few days cause you can meet anyone of every time in the RoD

Tatsu

Personally I hope its about Sora braving through the perilous dark realm to find Aqua. Riku or mickey could be the party member and as you travel through the game you find out about what happened to Riku and mickey before COM. That way you find out the past but still keep the overall storyline going forward.

OSM1017

A game showing Aqua's perspective? Sounds good to me, but I doubt it. We'll probably have to deal with yet ANOTHER new character.

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com
I think it might be that Sora has to go to the Realm of Darkness, free Aqua, then get her help as he tries to re-awaken Ven, and free Terra from the armor. Riku coul possibly be a major character in the story too, because maybe Xehanort is still controlling an Unversed version of himself (as the Nobody and Heartless were destroyed) and trys to corrupt him again.
Who knows.
I hope there is this absolutely EPIC battle between Sora (plus Ven/Roxas/Vanitas/Xion) and Riku (plus Terra/Xehanort and tons of heartless/unversed) at the end.

State

Awards
from the looks of this thread, people are forgetting that atw is also on the dark realm :/

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Another Dive?
That pretty much says it wont be Sora.

Riku getting a game?
Seems very unlikely yet you never know.
Mickey?
Doubt it.
Aqua?
HIGHLY doubt it.
Itll either be about Riku or some other character.

memoire.mx

would you like to see another clon of sora as playable charakter? man hes got more hearts in him than a woman has guys in her...nomura should stop making clones of sora D: he should take the story to an end or make another hero

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I want to see two scenarios with Mickey and Riku being the main characters, and it is the time that is before CoM or After CoM...if not, an Aqua one would be cool

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Based on the looks of the Secret Ending, I'm betting it's from Sora's perspective. I saw a post in another thread yesterday that suggested the possibility of time travel to fix all the connections to Sora. Sounded good to me. =D

And I'd like to think that Sora would be accompanied by either Aqua or Mickey. But it's all speculation right now. ;D

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Based on the looks of the Secret Ending, I'm betting it's from Sora's perspective. I saw a post in another thread yesterday that suggested the possibility of time travel to fix all the connections to Sora. Sounded good to me. =D

While i do agree with timetravel in KH seeing as how i believe ATW and Aquas meeting wasnt in the same time as KH2 but in BBS time....Sora isnt going to get this game....its most likely someone else hence Another Dive...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Actually, the title's most likely derived from the two titles of the KH1 Secret Endings: "Another Side, Another Story" and "Deep Dive" hence Another Dive. ;D

And it's pretty much confirmed that the conversation between Aqua and Ansem was Post-KH2. Ansem's own words: "It's been over a year since I last saw that boy." And he was referring to Sora.

State

Awards
After Nomura announcing a new coded episode, I'm entitle to my opinion that the Another Dive isn't going to happen, which could possibly mean that someone just thought of a name and its really a coded episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back