• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idiea about "Another Dive" rumor...(BBS Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
And it's pretty much confirmed that the conversation between Aqua and Ansem was Post-KH2. Ansem's own words: "It's been over a year since I last saw that boy." And he was referring to Sora.

My explanation for that is ATW knew it had been a year.
ATW got blown back intot he dark realm of Aquas time but being after KH2 ATW
That would bring the explanation of the tag line before that
"Two who were never suppose to meet"
ATW and Aqua should not have met.
"The pieces lay where they fell"

Everyone is in a stand still waiting for Sora to come save them

"Free them from there torment"

Save those connected to Sora.

The part where they all say Sora proves yet again RAX are not in Soras time line neither is Terra and Ven. Thats how I see it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
My explanation for that is ATW knew it had been a year.
ATW got blown back intot he dark realm of Aquas time but being after KH2 ATW
That would bring the explanation of the tag line before that
"Two who were never suppose to meet"
ATW and Aqua should not have met.

Everyone is in a stand still waiting for Sora to come save them

"Free them from there torment"

Save those connected to Sora.

The part where they all say Sora proves yet again RAX are not in Soras time line neither is Terra and Ven. Thats how I see it.

Wern't proven wrong about this in that other thread.

ATW didn't freaking timetravel. Why is that so hard for you to believe

Captain Garlock

ATW didn't freaking timetravel. Why is that so hard for you to believe

I dont know well mainly because the tag lines and the whole KH blew him up thing and the whole fact that everyone who Sora is suppose to save per say is where they were last seen the whole scene kinda screams at you

"ATW is totally not where he should be he should of died but hes with Aqua who hasnt aged and knows about sora he even goes on to say the worlds are being swallowed by darkness. Also that fact that no one who was shown to have a onnection to Sora is moving forward but they stand still watching and waiting for Sora to free them fromt here torment"

Hey its just me.

loke13

I dont know well mainly because the tag lines and the whole KH blew him up thing and the whole fact that everyone who Sora is suppose to save per say is where they were last seen the whole scene kinda screams at you

"ATW is totally not where he should be he should of died but hes with Aqua who hasnt aged and knows about sora he even goes on to say the worlds are being swallowed by darkness. Also that fact that no one who was shown to have a onnection to Sora is moving forward but they stand still watching and waiting for Sora to free them fromt here torment"

Hey its just me.

Namine goes back to Kairi Xion an Roxas go back to Sora Axel is dead. WHO WOULD HE NEED TO SAVE.

Captain Garlock

Some one is being ignorant.

ATW:No thats not his name....his name is......

Roxas Axel Xion Namine (i think) Ven Terra and Aqua all say: Sora!

Next tagline says

"Waiting for him"

Im just using context clues my good man....
There all connected to Sora and there all in torment why?
There not whole or there missing something.
Why do i say this?

Meaning?
Time has stopped for them.

loke13

ATW:No thats not his name....his name is......

Roxas Axel Xion Namine (i think) Ven Terra and Aqua all say: Sora!

Next tagline says

"Waiting for him"

Im just using context clues my good man....
There all connected to Sora and there all in torment why?
There not whole or there missing something.
Why do i say this?

Meaning?
Time has stopped for them.

Again Roxas is and Xion returned to were they were supposed to.As did Namine. Free them from there torment could imply about the KW. OR The fact that Terra is now being possed by MX OR the fact that Aqua is in the fucking realm of darkness OR Ven is in the COA recovering from having his heart ripped in two.

Meaning?

The chains of there heart maybe broken all the peices are still there. AKA SORA'S PROMISE TO NAMINE OR ROXAS AND AXEL'S MEMORIES OF XION.

Awards
While I agree that Namine, Axel, and Xion don't really need saving (as Roxas may essentially be Ven, especially if he had Ven's heart, then he's not in the right place yet. He needs to return to his true body) the ending DOES really hint at you saving them.
It''s kind of annoying, really....

loke13

While I agree that Namine, Axel, and Xion don't really need saving (as Roxas may essentially be Ven, especially if he had Ven's heart, then he's not in the right place yet. He needs to return to his true body) the ending DOES really hint at you saving them.
It''s kind of annoying, really....

Misinterpretation it happened in the gathering trailer too.

klassikaren

would you like to see another clon of sora as playable charakter? man hes got more hearts in him than a woman has guys in her...nomura should stop making clones of sora D: he should take the story to an end or make another hero

No! They should have the same line-up: Sora, Donald and Goofy as in KH and KH2.
And I don't want to have a new hero and the story to end because it would've been tragic for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back