• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Identity of the 5th foreteller(theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khoury93

So far all we know about this mysterious 5th foreteller is it is going to be female and has been saved as the last reveal.
A little theory I've been thinking of is what if that last foreteller is Kairi. We've been given the impression that unchained x/union x takes place in the dream realm or something similar. What if to make her mark of mastery Kairi is sent into this realm to retrieve the spirit of none other than ventus, in order to gain another warrior of light.
Obviously this has very little backing it up, but I thought it might be a fun little thing to discuss and hear everyone's opinions

DefiantHeart

Awards
Hmm, interesting hypothesis, though I actually came up with a similar hypothesis a long while ago before the announcement of the 5 new leaders... the difference being was that I had said " Kairi's training will take place inside Unchained X". Wait, how do we know the 5th one will be female? :eek: Was there some sort of announcement confirming this? I heard this reveal would happen in August, my birth month... which is kinda ironic seeing how I was born on the fifth. XD But that doesn't mean anything of course.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
A lot of people are saying that the fifth leader is Kairi's grandmother. An interesting theory until you come to realise that if she aged normally, she'd probably be dead. However, with the Time Capsule theory I had, it could still make Kairi's grandmother a legitimate candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back