• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Identity of organization member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeriouss

Okay so I recently got 1.5+2.5 and have been playing these games for the first time since I was in Jr. High. My question is in Kingdom Hearts 2 you have Diz, who is monitoring Roxas on his computer. You also have an organization member there with him, is this the same person who saved Axel and Namine in Re:Coded? Also, who the heck is it? He calls himself Ansem but Ansem was defeated in Kingdom Hearts 1 and Ansem the Wise is Diz, so is it Xemnas? If so then who spared Axel and Namine in Twilight Town?

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
You should maybe finish the games first, because these questions are eventually answered.

Xeriouss

I've finished the games before. I'm not very good at piecing identities together, especially when half the characters are wearing organization coats. This is why I posted in the spoilers section.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The person in the black cloak is Riku, who has been transformed into Ansem. He is the same one who rescues Axel and Namine. I don't know why you're mentioning Re:coded, as neither Axel nor Namine is rescued in Re:coded.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's Riku. You remember when Roxas and Riku were fighting each other? Riku knew he couldn't win, so he removed his blindfold and revealed the dark power of Ansem that he had been hiding within him.

Edit: I have been ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back