• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Identifying Ansem, Xenmas, And Xehanort!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Hero

This thread, I hope, will allow people to investigate and identify who ANsem, Xenmas, and Xehanort REALLY are. Because everyone believes they know at least one person who has beat the game yet for some odd reason won't tell about the story, and they assume that THEY REALLY know which is which and which wrote which report; here you are free to tell your opinion. But when a "n00b" asks who is who and you tell them your theory which isn't proven they go arouns soreading MORE info that may not be true. So welcome, discuss, who are these guys!?!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Well....isn't it simple.....?

Ansem: Xehanort
Diz: REAL Ansem
Xemnas: Xehanort's shell.....

The only part that gets me stuck is the Ansem's report....@_@
I believe that Diz wrote somewhat the first parts but then Xehanort wrote the rest...........? This will turn out confusing later since it is being discussed.

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Diz is the true, real Ansem.

Xemnas is the shell of Xehanort. When he become a shell, he believed himself to be the true Ansem, so he called himself Xemnas, and put the Order in place. Which, in fact. Ansem (Diz) is Number 0 at the Organization. Since he was the first to ever produce them.

He changed his name to keep himself from the eyes of others. And let this Xehanort do all his dirty work. For Diz (Ansem) knew all of which had happened over the past year.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
DiZ is the real ansem and wrote reports 0-9 and is/was the king of hollow bastion

Xehanort is the fake ansem from kh1 and was an assisstant/experiment of DiZ and thought he was ansem after he found the reports of ansem and wrote reports 10-13 and is the leader of the heartless

Xemnas is xehanort's shell after he apparently went to darkness and is the leader of the org./nobodies and *wrote the reverse ansem reports*

***not too sure about that part

Twilight Hero

Inner-Demon said:
Diz is the true, real Ansem.

Xemnas is the shell of Xehanort. When he become a shell, he believed himself to be the true Ansem, so he called himself Xemnas, and put the Order in place. Which, in fact. Ansem (Diz) is Number 0 at the Organization. Since he was the first to ever produce them.

He changed his name to keep himself from the eyes of others. And let this Xehanort do all his dirty work. For Diz (Ansem) knew all of which had happened over the past year.

First of all, where's this proof?
Secondly: so your'e telling me that: there was once a ruler of hoolow bastion named ansem. He was also a scientist and he's the guy who met mickey. Then one of his dsciples ALSO became an experiment or something..maybe worked too much with the darkness of the heart that he actually became evil? ANd his name was always xehanort?

So when this xehanort disciple of ansem guy turns into a heartless. He casts off HIS body? or is it ansem's body that's cast off? Wait a minute, xehanort would already hafta be in the org see, cause he has the X in his name and its scarmbled. He can't jsut be an original person. Like roxas was made because SOra became a hearltess. This means that xenoheart had to have been someone called no heart. Or basically he was always a heartless. THis is so confusing. WIthout equal signs could someone write it out in story form. Ya know like "so there was this guy named blank and he had an experiment named blank. Now blank decided to turn to darkness and became blank etc."

that would help a lot!

How could xemnas be a shell of xehanort when xehanort is ALREADY A shell or nobosy or whatever. His name has the x and is scrammbled. I'm so lost.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Twilight Hero said:
First of all, where's this proof?
Secondly: so your'e telling me that: there was once a ruler of hoolow bastion named ansem. He was also a scientist and he's the guy who met mickey. Then one of his dsciples ALSO became an experiment or something..maybe worked too much with the darkness of the heart that he actually became evil? ANd his name was always xehanort?

So when this xehanort disciple of ansem guy turns into a heartless. He casts off HIS body? or is it ansem's body that's cast off? Wait a minute, xehanort would already hafta be in the org see, cause he has the X in his name and its scarmbled. He can't jsut be an original person. Like roxas was made because SOra became a hearltess. This means that xenoheart had to have been someone called no heart. Or basically he was always a heartless. THis is so confusing. WIthout equal signs could someone write it out in story form. Ya know like "so there was this guy named blank and he had an experiment named blank. Now blank decided to turn to darkness and became blank etc."

that would help a lot!

How could xemnas be a shell of xehanort when xehanort is ALREADY A shell or nobosy or whatever. His name has the x and is scrammbled. I'm so lost.
xehanort was never a shell...............that is just his name....he has nothing to do with the org. except for the fact the leader is his shell..............his name was xehanort because he had no memories of his past so he was given the name xehanort basically meaning no heart which means no memories because memories are in the heart but he had a heart and a shell before he casted off his body and became the ansem we know from kh1

Twilight Hero

RikuHeroOfDark said:
xehanort was never a shell...............that is just his name....he has nothing to do with the org. except for the fact the leader is his shell..............his name was xehanort because he had no memories of his past so he was given the name xehanort basically meaning no heart which means no memories because memories are in the heart but he had a heart and a shell before he casted off his body and became the ansem we know from kh1

sorry your just giving me possibilities..they sound good..kinda...but theres no proof. ....at all..not in the slightest...i mean it fits but theres still holes. like the memories being in a heart thing for example. actually your memories are in your brain. YOu should have mentioned how sora felt Twilight town was familiar though he never been there and axel said it was ion the other side of hisheart....or somethng..please gimme some proof. And No i think that if xehanort has a scrambled name with an x he must be just like any other org member....why would nomura do that?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Twilight Hero said:
sorry your just giving me possibilities..they sound good..kinda...but theres no proof. ....at all..not in the slightest...i mean it fits but theres still holes. like the memories being in a heart thing for example. actually your memories are in your brain. YOu should have mentioned how sora felt Twilight town was familiar though he never been there and axel said it was ion the other side of hisheart....or somethng..please gimme some proof. And No i think that if xehanort has a scrambled name with an x he must be just like any other org member....why would nomura do that?
hes not in the order and has no relation to the order other than the fact xemnas is his shell.............there is regular people with an x in there name like xavier........he had no name because he forgot his name and DiZ gave him the name xehanort....................and in the kh world the memories are kept in the heart...........they even say that in CoM..................sora remembered twilight town because roxas resided there and the org. headquaters is there and roxas is sora's shell....................and there is proof paople already beat the game and there is whole threads about this where people explain what happened already

Twilight Hero

RikuHeroOfDark said:
hes not in the order and has no relation to the order other than the fact xemnas is his shell.............there is regular people with an x in there name like xavier........he had no name because he forgot his name and DiZ gave him the name xehanort....................and in the kh world the memories are kept in the heart...........they even say that in CoM..................sora remembered twilight town because roxas resided there and the org. headquaters is there and roxas is sora's shell....................and there is proof paople already beat the game and there is whole threads about this where people explain what happened already

Yeah well I would like to hear from someone who beat the game then. Cause I don't just think they would give someone a name that is an anagram with an x just because it sounded cool. Nothing against you or your theorys, I just don't see it as being possible.

NEO9011

Twilight Hero said:
Yeah well I would like to hear from someone who beat the game then. Cause I don't just think they would give someone a name that is an anagram with an x just because it sounded cool. Nothing against you or your theorys, I just don't see it as being possible.

Maybe it has to do with him being complete, remember that he and his nobody are split up? Xehanort may just be what we call him now, because he is partly just a heart, that somehow has a body in KH2, although he still lives within Riku. And Xemnas is his body, which could explain why he seems to have no true form.

bhk3

WTF is a xemsem and a xeonheart or whatever u said wtf are those people

NEO9011

Well the only part I dont understand is how Xehanort has a body agian in KH1. If he has lost posession of Riku, then who does he have posession of, since he is only a heart?

Ansem/Sephy

Thanks soooo much for this. I'm very greatful. I'm an Ansem (Xehanort) fan . . . so I really appreciate some enlightenment on the subject . . .

Anyone have a clue how to pronounce Xehanort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back