• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Idea's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I posted this On the discussion area,but I need to pick a world where my chars in my fanfic can go (no world that has been used in Kh) any other video game world will work!Exp:Metal Gear Solid,or Devil May Cry...but I'm saving some of these worlds for last...any one have any idea's?

A person told me the post belonged in the wrong section...and told me to post here.my chap1 is at http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/82278-transormation-my-old-one.html

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
good idea....but I also want some more replies!If you're the only one who is going to reply...can you think of any more

(I might use that for my chap 2) thx man,did you read chap1?did you like it?

Last edited:
H

HoJo47

ShadowKnight says he still needs ideas, come'on, I talked to him over the weekend