• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advice/Help ► Ideas on how to write Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TrinityXaos

Awards
Website
t.co
I asked this in another forum, but I trying to find some ideas about how to write Kairi.
Her character is hard to figure out given her limited screen time: Her active appearances are in the numbered titles, and she is either not present or a minor character in the spin-offs.
What do you guys recommend on how to write Kairi's character with these three terms: "consistent," "human being," and "flawed beautry".

Let me know your thoughts about the subject.
Thanks,
TrinityXaos

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'd look more to how she was in KH1: more of the spunky playful childhood friend type.

D

Deleted member 246005

I just saw her as an artistic introvert in 3. She never made much of an impression when I played the original games. So I was gonna do more with that take in my KH/RWBY fanfic.

Outside of the scrapped animated pilot she never came across as an extrovert or sporty to me. You could write her like that if you want. Outside of Larxene, all the female characters feel introverted.

"Beauty" is subjective. I'd focused more on the other two.

FF7R is a masterclass in characterization. I'd look at how they handled Tifa, Aerith, and Jessie.

@TrinityXaos

Last edited by a moderator:
Back