• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ideas on cool new abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJ3

Website
www.cbj3.deviantart.com
This thread is basicly for anyone who wants to write about a ability that they think would be cool to see in kh2. One -o- my ideas for a cool ability is called "trinity fusion". where obviously you can fuse with donald and goofy at the same time. Just like brave form cept u can use magic and the duds r greenish blue.

KeybladeShadow88

ultimate Holy
it makes the game go into a long cut sceen where all those little holy balls ( if you've seen Holy on final fantasy X, I mean those holy balls, i don't know what they look like on other final fantasy games cause thats the only one I've played ) bore wholes straight through the heartless, and they are eaten away slowly by the light, and then for no reason goofy throws his shoe at one of them....

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, let me lay down the rules here, 1. You never copy existing posts, and more importantly 2. You never copy MY existing posts, for I am known to blow like KS (Not as bad and not as often, but I do...).

Sorry to break this to you, but there is already a thread EXACTLY like this, I made it, and I also CREATED TRINITY FUSION!!!! The thread is Create a Spell or Ability: DELUX EDITION!!! and the site is here....

http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=10259

Sorry, I know you are new, but try better next time, and don't copy existing posts, ESPECIALLY MINE!!!

gamer133

anything is cool with me
29758627.jpg

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Spirit Reserve:

you gain the power of all the things you have killed since the last time you used it

Death Drive:
You summon the last 5 things you killed to fight till the monsters are gone then the fade away

~NGD OMEGA~

Mods can only do that. Just leave it alone, and it will be burried. If you want, you can go to my thread to post abilities. It is quite a lot of fun. I do understand your misktake, you are new, just remember not to do it again.

NeoSora

I hope this hasnt been made, buuuuut...

Mine would be:

Trinity Synchro

Sora, Donald, and Goofy all jump into the air, and they would fly for a few seconds, circling around the area. Cloud would be summoned, and then they would all land. They would all then perform Sonic Blade in a perfect star formation all over the stage, leaving a white symbol on the ground. Cloud would dissapear again. Once stepped in, the symbol would heal the party, and would place small angel feathers on the party's shoes, making them all faster for a short while until the symbol dissapeared.

Magic usage: 3 units from Sora, 3 from Donald, and 1 from Goofy.

Extra: Ultima Keyblade, Save the Queen, and Save the King all need to be equipped on the proper party member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back