• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideas of the next kh game after mom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
i hope its like a ddd2 were kairi and riku find sora in shibuya. or a remake of kingdom hearts union cross. or a verum rex game. or a bbs 2 with the trio in the realm of darkness or the sea salt gang finding subject x.f58af6095af78d5e7dbbabc5cbca5803.png

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
i really want more RAX and TAV, MoM is Kairi focus and DDD2 seem to be Kairi and Riku but So Far i want to see what the other trio did after the time skip or before the 1 year gap.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’m happy to take a break from our main/known cast. Gimme Verum Rex. (Unless they’re willing to give us a Kairi/Naminé/Xion game, in which case, y-e-s).

Unchained/Union X is critical but frankly I have little desire to see it as a full-fledged game. Would welcome a 2-3 hour cutscene compilation a la Days/Coded. Could see this being packaged with the next title.

I think we might see a game that focuses on TVA and the Days guys looking for Sora next, though I'd also welcome a UX remake. I think after that we could get either a DDD2 with Kairi and Riku or Verum Rex made into an actual game.

Noivern

Awards
I actually want a whole new game in another worldline with brand new characters and a new plot. I'm fine with the main storyline that started with Shibuya going forward, but I'd rather if they also started to branch out and give us new unique takes on what we know as KH, give it the FF/DQ treatment.

Chie

Awards
Kingdom Hearts: 90/1 Days where we play as empty-xion during the time of kh3. (But not really)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Assuming it isn't the plot for KH4 I'm hoping it's the Shibuya/Shinjuku game. As for the second project listed I think it will be the rumored Disney+ series. Who knows what that will be about

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Vanitas game with Maleficent & Pete as his party members. The 3 of them acting as the dark mirrors to SDG. New game mechanics include an RTS like minion summoning & party members transforming into a boss form when they take enough damage.

Vanitas
-Unverse
-Chimera (A monstrous form made of parts from various unverse)

Maleficent
-Goons
-Dragon

Pete
-Weasel guards (from Prince & the Pauper)
-Julius

Kuja (Radiant Garden party member)
-Black Mages
-Trance

Hades
-Ghost Soldiers
-Red flames

Hook
-Pirates
-Flight via stolen pixie dust

Jafar
-Mamluks (Aladdin tv series)