• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ideas for short Kingdom Hearts crossover segments...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA59

How bout MY LITTLE PONY?

{Spoilers for Return of Harmony}

Maybe Discord (unturned to stone by Maleficent) can try and break up the friendship of Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Okay KH meets Trigun. Sora, Dolond and Goofy crash their gummi ship on Gunsmoke and meet up with Vash and Co. They get into ton of trouble, find the parts they need to fix their ship and have a big gun fight near the end. Also have Sora and Vash say THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Awards
Okay KH meets Trigun. Sora, Dolond and Goofy crash their gummi ship on Gunsmoke and meet up with Vash and Co. They get into ton of trouble, find the parts they need to fix their ship and have a big gun fight near the end. Also have Sora and Vash say THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Wow! That's definitely a great idea!

[ spoilers ] *insert text here* [/ spoilers ] (but take out the spaces)

Did I get it right, CA59?

Awards
How bout MY LITTLE PONY?

{Spoilers for Return of Harmony}

Maybe Discord (unturned to stone by Maleficent) can try and break up the friendship of Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Yet another bump. Status update: I'm a brony now! And I've already written a MLP-crossover 'section'. Bump again. I'd like more ideas, please. Not just for me, but for all KH fanfic writers out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back