• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ideas for short Kingdom Hearts crossover segments...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I know Annoyance told me to post in the Sidewalk, but I thought I'd try making a new thread. *sighs and takes a deep breath* What I was wishing to do is to come up with ideas for a Kingdom Hearts fanfic scenario. That can keep coming up again and again. The scenario is as follows:

1. Sora (or any Keyblade-wielding world-traveler) and company (hereafter called KH-Heroes) land on a world.
2. The world's villains are conspiring with the Keyblade wielder's villains and/or are utilizing Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed/whatever-new-Mook-you-could-come-up-with. (e.g. Mrfipp's Soul Barren)
3. The KH-Heroes team up with the world-native heroes to fight off the Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed and their controllers.
4. These scenarios can be repeated as many times as possible, and…

Please do not suggest any movie/TV show/franchise that has already been used in the canon Kingdom Hearts games. Don't worry, I won't put up any big list like before.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
Kingdom hearts meets Soul Eater! Medusa seeks to manipulate the heroes into taking down Arachnaphobia with the keyblade, and the Spartoi squad would join Sora and the gang at different points during the encounter. They'd probably end up fighting Black Star, because he's Black Star, Chrona, because he's a bit mad and Mifune, because he wants to test Sora's skills with a sword. Arachne would be fought and defeated like in the Manga and the gang would end up fighting Medusa.

CA59

I'm liking the idea so far.

Did you draw those pictures BTW?

I would NEVER read a Lucky Star/Kingdom Hearts crossover.

I think you already know what I am going to suggest.

Awards
Kingdom hearts meets Soul Eater! Medusa seeks to manipulate the heroes into taking down Arachnaphobia with the keyblade, and the Spartoi squad would join Sora and the gang at different points during the encounter. They'd probably end up fighting Black Star, because he's Black Star, Chrona, because he's a bit mad and Mifune, because he wants to test Sora's skills with a sword. Arachne would be fought and defeated like in the Manga and the gang would end up fighting Medusa.

Ookay. I think that was a little too much information, but thanks anyways.

I'm liking the idea so far.

Did you draw those pictures BTW?

I would NEVER read a Lucky Star/Kingdom Hearts crossover.

I think you already know what I am going to suggest.

Lucky Star? That's what I call a 'slice-of-life' anime as what they do can easily happen in real life, save for their 'natural' hair colors. Nice to see you here, by the way, CA59.

CA59

Lucky Star? That's what I call a 'slice-of-life' anime as what they do can easily happen in real life, save for their 'natural' hair colors. Nice to see you here, by the way, CA59.

I hate Lucky Star.

It's nice to see you coming up with ideas.

BTW, I think those creatures look UGLY. They look like Ben10 aliens drawn by a five-year-old with a seizure.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Okay, I'm not very much for the idea, but this is my suggestion; LoZ. The Master Sword seems to be able to extinguish darkness while the Keyblade only breaks it apart only for it to regenerate and have multiplied. Plus, the Keyblade seems to do more harm then good, seeing as it can also be used evil, where as the MS seems to be good all around (Saying that's even possible). There is so much emphasis put on what KH may be capable of, but it's been already established what the Triforce is truly capable of (For those who don't know I will put the reason in here
Spoiler Spoiler Show
). The time period is more than a little difficult to decide upon (Because it decides upon making it an Alternate Zelda World) and when this would happen after the events of Coded might also be tricky.

But with MS around that means Ganondorf is wandering somewhere within the world and Maleficent seems to be much like Sephiroth (In the way that just remembering her after her death seems to bring her back to life ... Or so it is said). Ganondorf seems quite arrogant when it comes to alliances, if Maleficent and he were to work together he would end up betraying her at some point (Bowser would vouch for that
). Think about it if you want :/

CA59

Random: How bout one where they go to the Land of Ooo and Maleficent or someone else captures Princess Bubblegum for whatever reason?

Idk, I'll think about it more later.

CA59

Anybody else? Feel free to express your likes for other fic writers.

Express likes for other fic writers, eh?

One of my favorite writers is madmuffin14 (creator of PokeSpe Meets Anime). Her story does have flaws, but it's still pretty funny. It really shows how dramatically moronic the Pokemon anime is. The sad thing is, the anime actually is this stupid.

Last edited:
Awards
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, but that's great anyways. I meant for posters to express their likes of stories (or games, or shows, or whatever) so that other fanfic writers can be provided ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back