• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideas for a possible Final Mix (please share your own)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

redcrown

Awards
-Make Sora have customizable features like Aqua did in 2.8, at least in KG. Also maybe for Donald and Goofy too.

-Be able to interact with and take pictures with the original characters before and after their successive battles in KG, with in character reactions. I remember being really disappointed that I couldn't interact with them before the action, and also couldn't before heading to the final boss when we were able to even in KH2.

-Be able to call characters throughout the game, as others have said.

-More and better Instagram loading screens, especially more relevant ones as the game progresses. I got so sick of seeing the same ones over and over that were from the beginning of the game, all the way through even to the final boss.

-Playable Riku DLC in the RoD and/or RG as others also said.

- Explorable Old Mansion, while most importantly being able to go to that decayed backyard behind the glass that we saw in KH2.

Also not sure if this is already in the game, but it would be cool if we could replay boss battles from the Disney worlds with harder difficulty, like we could from DDD.

shady543

Awards
My final mix/DLC expansion would require heaps of new content so I doubt it will meet my standards but eh. They have like less than a year to deliver the final mix if the date is real so I'm really annoyed that they won't hold it back and take time, and add more content to really make the game shine. If it took them like 4 or 5 years to do what they did in KH3 and it's still unfinished despite all the time it had, I doubt they can achieve that much in the time they have currently.

Playable Riku in the dark world. I don't see why it can't be easily done considering they already have majority of the assets ready to use, unless transferring said assets over to unreal engine can't be done, but I do not see why it can't work.

Story expansion that explains a lot of plot-holes towards the end. But this has been confirmed. Hopefully more cutscenes. I also want an added playable Roxas. I think he really does have a story to tell of his own in this game and it would be great to see it.

Expand on the original worlds. I'd honestly love more playable original worlds like bringing back Mysterious Tower that was cut from the final. Twilight Town needs to be expanded on and I'd love to explore the mansion. But this will take up so much time. It may need a year at least to do and with the Final Mix game coming this year I doubt they can expand that much on original worlds.

Post game content which involves Colosseum, being able to replay all bosses so making another save file isn't necessary, being able to fight the org members on a hard difficulty like in KH2 and more secret bosses. Critical mode, but critical mode has been confirmed.

Acre Woods needs to be expanded on as well, because that world was really bad. Also I'd love it if after a disney world, instead of going to a cutscene of Sora in mysterious tower, you would have to go to mysterious tower yourself to trigger the cutscene like in past games. I think that was something I really did not like about this game, that cutscenes were spoonfed to you instead of you discovering them for yourself.

CutiePique

Awards
Finally back to this thread with my own numbered list! :D

1) Separate damage scaling and enemy AI difficulty selections. I was excited hearing enemy AI was going to get tweaked for the upcoming critical mode rather than just scaling damage/HP/whatnots, but in hindsight I'll be disappointed if that means only crit-mode players can play with the upgraded AI. Personally I'd rather the boring AI be wiped from the face of the earth, but "why not have both?".png: Keep beginner, standard, proud, and critical for the scaling of stats and included a second choice when starting the game, "basic or advanced", for determining the AI you'll be dealing with.

2) Take a page from DDD's flowmotion and apply it to the attractions. Have each one be a 0-cost ability that is turned on by default and allow players to disable whichever ones they never want showing up. Possible attractions per world should stay the same, the game just needs to not allow the attraction's target doo-hah to show up if it's going to generate a disabled attraction.

3) Take a page from DDD's portals and apply it to boss rematches. By that I mean, let us fight bosses again. Including separate data fights for the Org. And just generally more post-game bosses, maybe probably. Heck, bring back all the post-game bosses of previous games.

4) More little quests in the worlds like the herc/phil figure quest.

5) Option to turn off "extra" voiced dialogue. It's not just about "THAT SOUNDS LIKE OLAF!" and "THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD PLACE--!", NPCs talking out of nowhere in the background really doesn't gel with me at times. Sorry NPCs, but stupid camera-man in FF15/Comrades ruined it completely for all of you, I'm gonna need you to stfu. [/Apparently prefers people-less worlds because it means there isn't talking.]

6) Optional, missable scenarios between saving Aqua/Ven and setting foot in KG. I'm personally fond of the pace the game keeps, so I don't think forcing the players to do second visits would be a good choice, but the option to return to worlds with set characters under the pretense of "making sure we're prepared" could be.

7) Radiant Garden as an explorable world.
7a) Have the bulk of its exploration be optional like idea 6.
7b) Have the (again, optional) scenario be with the FF characters arranging/setting up a coliseum/arena.
7c) If RG as a whole world is just too outlandish, then introduce a coliseum/arena into TT, probably where the sandlot would/should be. Or maybe recreate old areas of TT and use them as settings for different matches/whatnot.
7d) Whether RG is explorable or not, some kind of scene of Sora trying to save Roxas now that they have a body for him. Saving Roxas was the goal Sora set for himself and Ienzo's on the ball about filling Sora in on updates... and yet the most we get between Ienzo getting the replica body and Roxas's return is Axel paying lipservice to the fact that "aww man Roxas and Ven look alike and that's sooooo confusing". I don't know why this is bothering me, but it does, so I'm putting it on the list.

8) Show, or even better let us play, the training fight between Kairi and Axel that we hear about.

9) Add another scene right before the one where Don't Think Twice plays. I was genuinely confused at the end, because before Sora goes off on his own, I thought that was how we were ending this; Sora was going to start the next story going off to save Kairi on his own. So both of them on the island at the end and Sora disappearing was baffling until I read what happened online. :,D Just let us see Sora saving Kairi. Let me see Kairi understanding the consequences of Sora's action and what her reaction is.

10) Eh, add some more to 100 Acre Woods too. I'd keep the areas smol like Rabbit's house but each have their own minigame with variations, for consistency. Maybe have other areas' minigames unlocked the way Atlantica's stuff was unlocked in 2: get this upgrade, make that recipe, whatever.

11) Okay, okay, one more: Mysterious Tower as an explorable world. IF AND ONLY IF it falls in line with the lore from the loading screen tweets and changes position in the gummi ship world. :>

12) Wait wait, I forgot my one, long-standing dream for the Frozen world. Since idea 7 reintroduces FF characters to the game, I wanna add ONE new FF character: Snow Villiers in Arendelle. Plz, this is the consolation prize I've wanted since Frozen seemed to be a shoe-in to show up in KH. Arendelle's already considered such a trainwreck (source?), just let me make it worse <3

...is as much as I'm able to think of.

GenoBois

beyond the fixes stated by some, give Olympus a colloseum, maybe with a option to boss rush the game's bosses, and maybe the secret boss that reveal shit about the next game.

Back