• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideas for a possible Final Mix (please share your own)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SoulXaldin

Awards
-Enemy Palette Swaps
-New Sidequests
-More Secret Bosses
-Epilogue explaining what happens to Sora at the end

Boom, got your Final Mix right there.

WaltK

Awards
If they were to do rematches for the new Org members, making them all a simple rehash of their in-story battles won’t cut it for me.

No, what I want is for each one to be a recreation (when possible) of their earlier, most iconic battles.

-Master Xehanort would be the same as the story version (excluding the 13 seekers part at the beginning).
-Ansem’s battle will be a recreation of his two phases in KH1: on Destiny Islands with his guardian, and in his final form afterwards.
-Xemnas will be a recreation of his secret battle in KH1FM. It’s the most challenging of his battles, and what could be more iconic than his first, mysterious appearance.
-Young Xehanort will be a recreation of his secret battle in BbSFM...except bearable.
-Vanitas’ will recreate his final battle against Ventus in BbS.
-Xion’s will be a two phase battle that recreates her final battle in 358/2 Days: the first will basically be her first three forms combined (she alternates), with the second being the final form in Twilight Town.
-Terranort’s will be his two phases in BbS’s final episode.
-Riku’s will be his final battle outside the final keyhole in Hollow Bastion.
-Marluxia’s will be two phases: his absent silhouette from KH2FM, and his final form from Re:CoM.
-Xigbar, Siax, Luxord and Larxene will all just be recreations of their KH2 battles.

rodx

Nomura start to be found on Playable Secret Episode model like on
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hoarse_Phuqer

Sephiroth and an Olympus-Coliseum-arena-like feature that lets you fight all the bosses, FF characters, and even offer alternative characters you can play as, as unlockables such as all keyblade wielders. Hell, make Yen Sid an unlockable and just sit back and vaporize Heartless with god-tier magic spells

Also expand Twilight Town so we can fully explore it, as well as the mansion. Make Destiny Islands and the Dark World playable.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I think it's time for KH to have a "new game+" option.

I don't mind to go back to level 1, but we should be able to keep stuff like treasures, lucky emblems and gummi ship parts when starting a new file. Especially considering how many there are.

They should release that along with critical mode. I want to replay the story when critical mode is out, but only the thought of having to collect everything again kills my mood.

Attraction flow need a update too. They feel out of the place in original Worlds and we should only be able use them in Disney Worlds. Being able to use that against Anti-Aqua for example is just wrong.
Yeah, we just use them if we want to, but for the sake of tension they should have thought about that.

They were considerate enough to not put lucky emblems and ingredients at Keyblade Graveyard at least, that would have been terrible.

Speaking of lucky emblems, I think only Disney Words should have that too. It's unnecessary for Twilight Town, but doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Taking a page from DQ11 getting a 16-bit mode: Retro Mode-the entire game in PS2-style graphics!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
100 Acre Wood needs more content. The lack of variation in that world is inexcusable, especially when you consider the fact that Remy's Resturant has more variety, and it isn't even a world.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The expanse of the Final Mixes vary quite a bit so I honestly don't know how much we can expect. There are rumors on the Forum that a some ideas and stuff were scraped because of disc space, so maybe a few of these things were already planned. but not able to make it into the final game, which means their inclusion in a years worth of work on a FM wouldn't be unlikely.

Here's my wish list, most of which has already been brought up by others.I'm going to try and group them in major and minor changes.

Minor changes
- An option to ask Merlin about Kairi & Axel's training. You'd think that Sora would be curious about that, he didn't hear from Kairi since starting the exam, if I'm not mistaking. This would also show she's on his mind.
- Objectives like in 0.2
- The option to turn off Attraction flows
- More banter and dialog while exploring the worlds
- A chance to get selfies and talk to every other Guardian of Light, like in KH2 as Audo mentioned, it is weird that when you return to the Keyblade Graveyard from Scala they're all gone.
- Expansion to the Keyblade Graveyard, more cutscenes to explain what's going on and why everything repeated itself after Sora saved everyone. Maybe give Ven, Mickey, Axel, Aqua and Kairi moments to shine?
- Access to Elsa's Ice palace. It's on the Map why can't we get in there.

Major changes
- Expanded Riku Scenario, mostly the Realm of Darkness, though some exploring of Radiant Gardin. It's seems odd to make Riku playable only for a fight or two.
- Maybe a Kairi Scenario or at least more cutscenes of her and Axel's training
- Expanded Gummiphone let us call others and get calls ourselves, maybe even use this to get updates on the replica from Ienzo or other minor plot updates.
- Option to Fight as Riku or Aqua in their respective Keyblade Graveyard battles.
- Maybe give us one more fight along side Kairi and Lea, seeing their's was cut short
- Tournaments ala Olympus Coliseum or Mirage Arena in previous games
- Ability to repeat or revisit boss fights + more battle gates. Maybe accessible in a dungeon like in KH2?
- Secret episode where you as Sora go and save Kairi.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If it's possible I'd like to see additions to the Disney worlds.

Snuggly Duckling to Corona, Lucky Cat cafe to San Fransokyo, and the actual kingdom of Arendelle. Another benefit is that these areas can be related to side quests and missions granted by NPCs

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
+Critical mode
  • HP & Magic caps
  • No Attractions
  • Certain Abilities aren't attainable such as Second Wind/Chance abilities til late game.
  • Heartless like dark side introduced a bit more frequently as mini-bosses.
+At least 3 secret bosses.
+Give us an Ultimate Weapon+ to chase after
+Boss Rush Mode or bust

Taking a page from Chain of Memories and fleshing out a smaller portion of the story where we can play as Riku outside of what...two instances in the main game?

I'll never say give us back "Session" because well...it was stupid overpowered lol.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If it's possible I'd like to see additions to the Disney worlds.

Snuggly Duckling to Corona, Lucky Cat cafe to San Fransokyo, and the actual kingdom of Arendelle. Another benefit is that these areas can be related to side quests and missions granted by NPCs

Those would be awesome additional locations that I'd love, but I fear that because they'd have to be inhabited by side characters like Hiro's aunt, that the approval process for both might be too much for them to want to consider those additions.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Those would be awesome additional locations that I'd love, but I fear that because they'd have to be inhabited by side characters like Hiro's aunt, that the approval process for both might be too much for them to want to consider those additions.
The approval process for Hiro's aunt and snuggly duckling ruffians would be that complicated? Well that's too bad since I really wanted to see those characters interact with Sora the first time, lol.

Awards
Just replayed the final boss and it got me thinking that it was just too quick compared to KH2’s.

They should add at least one more form in between the first and second. Something colossal.

NoWay

Awards
- expanding the worlds with original story (especially San Fransokyo and Twilight Town)
- Scala ad Caelum being explorable without being forced to begin the final battle
- Radiant Garden (!!!)
- new magic spells (Stop, Magnet)
- a new “First Form” which would be KH3’s equivalent to Limit Form
- new Keyblades & Keyblade transformations
- new Xehanort Back Up story
- additional gameplay and stories for Kairi, Lea, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas and Xion
- Coliseum
- Data Battles
- more cutscenes of the SoD interacting with each other like the additional cutscenes of the Organization 13 in KH2FM
- a secret boss who’s a hint for what is to come (like Lingering Will or Xemnas in KH1)

I think this would be my perfect KH3

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'll be disappointed if there's no less than 10 new instagram loading screens.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Just replayed the final boss and it got me thinking that it was just too quick compared to KH2’s.

They should add at least one more form in between the first and second. Something colossal.
I thought adding in a giant goat like monster between the first and second fight would be a good transition between the two. Though I figured the reason Xehanort didn't transform is that unlike Ansem and Xemnas he is fully human.

Back