• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideas/advice for a KH3 Kairi cosplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PARACOSMIC-M

My imaginary magic fishpond in the back yard
Hey guys!
So, I’m going to a con at the end of February and I’m debating on whether I should cosplay as KH3 Kairi or not. Since kh3 will still be fairly new and relevant I figured this would be a great time to do it, but I’d also have to make my own outfit. I’ve found a few dresses online that look similar to hers but not perfect. I’m worried anything I put together will look tacky and rushed, and may not even be close enough to tell who I’m supposed to be. This will only be my second attempt at cosplaying so I have no idea what I’m doing, so I figured I’d get the fandom’s opinion.

Would you guys go for it anyway? And if so, what aspects of her look do you think are most essential to Kairi?

(Btw I have a backup plan to go as Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World if this falls through, but with all the kh buzz rn it’s just so tempting!)

Thank you~

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey guys!
So, I’m going to a con at the end of February and I’m debating on whether I should cosplay as KH3 Kairi or not. Since kh3 will still be fairly new and relevant I figured this would be a great time to do it, but I’d also have to make my own outfit. I’ve found a few dresses online that look similar to hers but not perfect. I’m worried anything I put together will look tacky and rushed, and may not even be close enough to tell who I’m supposed to be. This will only be my second attempt at cosplaying so I have no idea what I’m doing, so I figured I’d get the fandom’s opinion.

Would you guys go for it anyway? And if so, what aspects of her look do you think are most essential to Kairi?

(Btw I have a backup plan to go as Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World if this falls through, but with all the kh buzz rn it’s just so tempting!)

Thank you~

Both ideas are great! (the back up and making your own.) Make it however you like! I did a KH3 Sora cosplay right as soon as we say his look back in 2015 so it's always cool to do something new that may not be done as much. And even if you find someone else doing it and you get self conscious and think theirs is better, just remember at least you're both fans of the series and made awesome costumes! :D I love Ramona Flowers BTW so it's cool you cosplayed as her.

Lovesponge

Awards
Both ideas are great! (the back up and making your own.) Make it however you like! I did a KH3 Sora cosplay right as soon as we say his look back in 2015 so it's always cool to do something new that may not be done as much. And even if you find someone else doing it and you get self conscious and think theirs is better, just remember at least you're both fans of the series and made awesome costumes! :D I love Ramona Flowers BTW so it's cool you cosplayed as her.
Pics of the Sora cosplay! Show us :eek:

Back