• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideas about steam boats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

mabey steam boat willie is a memory world you jump in to instead of a normal world you know like sora meets up with namine again and they hop in to mickey's head or somthing.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
a memory world? no...sora has never been to sw before, how could that be a memory?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Jump in mickey's head lol sounds like (billy and mandy) but i don't think sora will know who namine is till the end of the game or so i don't know. I don't think they just jump in mickey's head i can imagine that but that's weird jumping in a mouse head i think it's not a memory just the past.

sinharvest_angel

sorixed said:
Jump in mickey's head lol sounds like (billy and mandy) but i don't think sora will know who namine is till the end of the game or so i don't know. I don't think they just jump in mickey's head i can imagine that but that's weird jumping in a mouse head i think it's not a memory just the past.

well poor mickey if thats what really happens

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hopefully not a card world..... just think its a special world that we go to with Mickey and the events of Steamboat Willie take place just different because Sora is there. not a memory or anything but hey who knows.... Nomura thats who..LOL

iholdthekeys

ummm ppl steamboat willie is a world 1
2 it does not invovle any jumping into mickey's head or anything
3 itz just a world like atlantica and halloween town were........... just a change of costume 2 go with the flow of the world.............. do you think it would have been a good idea if sora still had legs in atlantica??? NOOOOO............ so do you think it would be a good idea to leave sora in color in a black and white world???? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

d_fallen_1

steamboat is a flashback world that is more than likely the world that is behind the dor in dc. it is not for sure that steamboat willie is the actual name for the world but we know that the world is much more than just a steamboat. there is also a town.

Murf5891

shadow_heart91 said:
I think its probably the "special world" behind the door in which Merlin is showing Sora, Donald, and Goofy, but that makes sense too.
i agree with shadow_heart91, also i wonder if u fight cause u havent seen any battle scenes yet, but i wonder wut fighting woul dbe like in steamnoat willie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back