• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea of Rikku and Yuna as kids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Having Rikku and Yuna as kids good or bad idea

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • F&%* NO!

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's not confirms that Rikku adn Yuna are kids, so how aobut you wait a bit for more info before spazzing out about it

Arab Wakka

Doesn't make sence! The Poll is not a yes of No question! It is a "Good" or "Bad" question! Someone edit the choices so I can vote that I think its ggod they're kids. It makes sence for the timeline!

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Wait...Yunie and Rikku were kids? Man I must can't see very well because they looked older to me in the trailer. o.o Anyway I really wouldn't care, I'm pretty much indifferent.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
doesn't make any diffrence, i like them no matter what, alough i like the adult rikku better.... hehehehehehe

Sanctuary Keeper

pwn3d to the max said:
doesn't make any diffrence, i like them no matter what, alough i like the adult rikku better.... hehehehehehe
Hmmmm I wonder why?XD Anyway, like he said, it doesnt really matter, because we saw them as adults..right?

Light Aura

I would rather them be adults. I think they would be cooler as adults and more mature.

Sanctuary Keeper

Light Aura said:
I would rather them be adults. I think they would be cooler as adults and more mature.
LOL, like I said, Im in favor off them being adults, but mature?!?! Whatever age Rikku is, she'll never act 'mature'

Light Aura

Ok maybe not Rikku but I think Tidus,Wakka,Selphie,and Yuna would be more mature as adults than kids.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
theyre not kids. theyre still like late teens. watch the scene if them in the new trailer, there as big as sora compared to the knight heartless. plus i dont think many kids fight a huge heartless army (besides sora)

Kel_Droma

whats the difference if they are there adult or kids i mean yes the adult forms are hot but if u want ur hot fix go play FF X-2 this is supposed to be a wholesome game lol. but anyways there not that much younger like some1 above said they were only like late teens and this are like early/mid teens. so there still gonna have some slight hotness if thats what ur really concerned about. just go play FF X-2 if u have a problem.

I cant believe I just said that WHOLESOME(damn im getting old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back