• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► IDea help/looking for a beta or beta's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Hello, I've been wanting to write a FF on KH for a while. but I can't seem to figure out a full plot. I have some ideas but can't seem to get them to grow passed some scenes in my head. but they aren't enough for a one-shot. I like the idea of a vampire sora. Not just because of my Halloween and vampire obsession his costume in that world is amazing.

I am also working on some Final fantasy as well. and Harry potter.

As for me looking for a beta reader. I admit have problems with grammer, and punctuation. somtimes spelling. But I d o alright. I had a beta for a while, but she retired. would anyone be willing to help me with this? I also love a beta reader who will point out what could be added or help me re word things.

I've been wanting to post here for a while but I've been embaressed to.

Links to me
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206506/

http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?showuid=196517

Though everything is slowly being moved to the top one, mostly because of more freedom.

Sorry ranting I do this when nervous. I need someone to help swap idea bunnies with me. I have general ideas but for once a plot is escaping me. usually a plot comes first and I struggle to make it into a story.

also really wanting to write a final fantasy Reno any help would be appreciated. You can email me here or write a message below. I am taking an English class. I really am trying but I still need an editor, some things are just hard for me. I really love to write and would love to work on my Fanfiction again before i'm comfortable enough to go back to working on my first novel. I am a sponge and learn quickly, I just feel like I need some help figuring a bit about my writing style right now its lal over.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey there! I'll totally beta you! I'm really good at throwing ideas around or reading for misspelling mistakes. My grammar isn't bad, but it's always good to get a second opinion later on, but I can help you with that too. So, if you'll have me, I'll work on either one you choose and perhaps help you with your Reno fan-fiction? Also, you shouldn't be afraid to post here, cause you'll have someone (meaning me,) commenting on it every time you post a chapter of your story. :)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello, I've been wanting to write a FF on KH for a while. but I can't seem to figure out a full plot. I have some ideas but can't seem to get them to grow passed some scenes in my head. but they aren't enough for a one-shot. I like the idea of a vampire sora. Not just because of my Halloween and vampire obsession his costume in that world is amazing.

I am also working on some Final fantasy as well. and Harry potter.

As for me looking for a beta reader. I admit have problems with grammer, and punctuation. somtimes spelling. But I d o alright. I had a beta for a while, but she retired. would anyone be willing to help me with this? I also love a beta reader who will point out what could be added or help me re word things.

I've been wanting to post here for a while but I've been embaressed to.

Links to me
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206506/

HarryPotterFanfiction.com :: Over 80,000 Harry potter stories

Though everything is slowly being moved to the top one, mostly because of more freedom.

Sorry ranting I do this when nervous. I need someone to help swap idea bunnies with me. I have general ideas but for once a plot is escaping me. usually a plot comes first and I struggle to make it into a story.

also really wanting to write a final fantasy Reno any help would be appreciated. You can email me here or write a message below. I am taking an English class. I really am trying but I still need an editor, some things are just hard for me. I really love to write and would love to work on my Fanfiction again before i'm comfortable enough to go back to working on my first novel. I am a sponge and learn quickly, I just feel like I need some help figuring a bit about my writing style right now its lal over.
I'd be more than happy to help you out, though I must warn you, I get a bit intense.

I heavily, and sincerely suggest that you post here, though. We prefer to have works posted on here, and this community is pretty well formed and helpful, I think. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Everyone's super supportive. I can definitely help you out after you post some here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back