• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea for the climax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorseselover

You're at the final boss and what happens? EVERY Disney character who fought with you in EVERY world you've been in throughout the series helps out. Now I don't mean every single one fights with you side by side like usual, but each one (Hell maybe even more than one) individualy helps you fight the boss for some special occasion. Kind of like how Phil and the pegasus helped out during the fight with the Hydra at the Colliseum in Kingdom Hearts 2 (Which I just fought a few minutes ago).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That will probably happen because how else do you go out with a bang at the end of a saga than bring everybody back in like badasses

Anagram

Banned
Like a mass summon? I'm a bit indifferent to that personally. (add Leon and the hollow bastion gang into the scuffle and I may jump on board) But I would like to see each of the main characters get a crack at the old man.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
As much as I would love that, I remember reading that Disney specified a rule for the first game that outside of the main icons (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.), they didn't want characters from each individual world appearing in other ones. Summons sort of negate that, though, and maybe that rule's been loosened up since, but I can't confirm either way.

If we are talking what we want for the final battle, I want two things: If there's more than one playable character, give everyone a portion of the fight to play. Also, the scale should be huge. In KH1 & 2, Ansem & Xemnas had some pretty big ships of their own. Given the advances in how much modern consoles can show, I want the game to go out with the biggest battle the series has ever seen.

Smithee

Awards
Regardless of the numbers of heroes and villains involved, MX shouldn't be the final boss (Oh, God, please don't!), but rather a penultimate boss, and he should be a lot like this:

[video=youtube;AcdmaoFr8Wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcdmaoFr8Wo[/video]

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards
You're at the final boss and what happens? EVERY Disney character who fought with you in EVERY world you've been in throughout the series helps out. Now I don't mean every single one fights with you side by side like usual, but each one (Hell maybe even more than one) individualy helps you fight the boss for some special occasion. Kind of like how Phil and the pegasus helped out during the fight with the Hydra at the Colliseum in Kingdom Hearts 2 (Which I just fought a few minutes ago).

I kinda like that idea. Maybe not for the final "final" boss but for one of the preluding final bosses, sure why not? As a huge fan of the Disney aspect (see my vids) it would put a smile on my face. The final "final" boss should be reserved for the GoL.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
As much as I would love that, I remember reading that Disney specified a rule for the first game that outside of the main icons (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.), they didn't want characters from each individual world appearing in other ones. Summons sort of negate that, though, and maybe that rule's been loosened up since, but I can't confirm either way.

Disney's lighten up somewhat since the 1st game, they let Mickey have more screentime. I would hope Square can get a little leeway with making a case for a special occasion.

Sdog

Awards
It would be a bit much if every past party member joined for the final fight, as that should be reserved for the 7 GoL. I'd be down for another giant battle a la Radiant Garden with everyone and past Disney party members against a ton of Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed. While you get moments to perform 'Limits' with all of them for that nostalgia. Regardless of the them not supposed to know about other worlds, it would be cool if the past members could become the 'Guardians' of their world if you will/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back