• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea for Kh3 enemy....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

This was my fan fiction of the next possible enemies if there is going
to be a Kingdom Hearts 3, but now I'm turnin' it into an idea...

The Wanderers A.K.A The Lost Ones

They would be created just like Heartless & Nobodies are. Wanderers are beings that
have no heart or body. The first wanderer came into existant when a person with
a strong heart was turned into a heartless, but while that person
became a heartless, his/her body was destroyed in the process, causing
the person's nobody not to be made and the soul of the person to wander
without a body or heart. It only has a mind to live with in this
state. Little would be known about this yet, but if a strong nobody dies,
the nobodies' soul becomes a wanderer... in that case the whole organization XIII group and any strong nobody that was defeated would be back as ghosts.
The goal of the any wanderer is to obtain a heart and a body... they seek out the hearts released from defeated heartless and the hearts in Kingdom Hearts itself to obtain (just like the organization once did) and they keep an eye out for nobodies at Twilight Town to possess... making them enemies to the nobodies...they use the heartless only to obtain a heart... same as the nobodies do.

This is just a rough idea... I haven't beaten Kingdom Hearts 2 yet... so I'll update as I play through the game.

The M.C.

JTTW
did u just make that up or something? how is the body supposed to be "destoyed in the process"?

xeanhort's ghost

that would be sweet they sound like the khaos i created wandering spirits but mine possesed human bodies and used them as a host.

Kairiissocute

Leave KH3 to Nomura, please. He knows better than any of you would. What KH3 turns out to be is of no concern to you yet anyway since you haven't beaten KH2. No offense, but this was a stupid idea.

That Boi Leek

Yea I made this up...O and I guess u could just say somehow the body waz lost to the darkness... maybe it waz consumed completely....but I never said anything about a body living without a soul....I said a soul livin' without a body... a spirit/ghost/ phantom of the person.... means u are dead.... and Kairiissocute that's why we call certain things ideas... a Theory... sometimes made 4 fun...and u didn't have to post anything if it waz stupid... thank 4 ur post anyway....some criticism is good

Last edited:

guywaiting4kh2

that could never happen because in the Ansem reports it says when the body is destroyed, the soul leves and gives way to death (not a direct quote)

That Boi Leek

Ooooo.... well now then.... I guess there can't be a ghost... but what bout like the phantom of scar in kh2 or the phantom in Kh1 at the clock tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back