• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea for an RP. Interest Check.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
It's an idea in the making. I don't have names or descriptions for the places in this RP and no names or appearances for NPC's. Nor do I have a main story yet, but I have an idea as to how to create one.
READ THE IDEA TO FIND OUT WHAT I HAVE IN STORE.

The main idea is, we as the characters live on a world (don't have a name for it). On this world are continents (no names yet). Countries liter the continents (no names). Several races of beings live on this world (no idea what they are). A villian on this world is threatening the harmony of the world and the races are sending warriors with special abilities to fight this villian. Rogues are banning together. Outcasts are traveling to fight. In the end a battle will unfold between the people of this world and the villian and his minions. A battle that will decide not only the fate of the world, but the fate of themselves as well.

There are many magical items in this world, these items hold spirits and demons within them. In the past the entities within the items held contracts with different beings from different races. The contracts entailed certain things. The entities always wanted something, wether it be freedom from their prison or it be a wish they wanted granted. If the beings they made these contracts with could uphold their end of the bargain the items would grant them special powers that would use the items as weapons or otherwise. Through these contracts the wielders were known as many names among the races, but each always ment the same. Sacred Wielders! These wielders among their races where always held at high honor. Not just anyone could be a Wielder, it took specifications held by the items for the beings to become Wielders.

This is the idea I have come up with. Now regarding the areas in the description that have no names or (). I want the RPers to come up with that stuff. I have given a main idea, now I want the ideas of the RPers to fill in the blanks. They can name the world and it's lands, they can create their own race, they can create their own items and what kind of entity the item holds, they can create their anything that hasn't already been established. It's an open book, and the RPers are the writers. Only a few rules stand, I don't want there to be any inappropriate ideas. No naming the world an inappropriate name, no inappropriate races or items. I want ideas but I want them to be clean.

This is my idea. I would like feed back please.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I know we aren't supposed to double post but i'm going to because I want as many people to see this as I can.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
This is actually a pretty solid idea. I'm willing to help in any way possible. So, you've got my attention yo.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
If you can get this rp going I'm certaintly going to join.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Well i'll have to tell ya I was going to post up the sign ups wether I got feedback or not, but since I got a little feedback i'm for sure going to post it up. I'll work on it some today, expect it up sometime before the week is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back