• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea For a Bioshock RP.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Now I know that I had told people that I was not going to make another RP but I got the idea for this last night.

The RP takes place in Rapture. Rapture has been a thriving city for a while now, but people are starting to get restless. Ryan has just let Sophia Lamb start doing therapy sessions with people, which means she is just arriving on the scene. Small rebellions are starting to form around Rapture, although they have big things in mind they are still nothing more than small gangs. Crime is starting to sky rocket around certain areas in Rapture. Atlas has not yet made his appearance. Ryan is just starting to be aware that his city is going downhill. And you as the RPer can be rebels or freedom fighters or just common city folk caught up in certain affairs.

In other words this RP takes place before Rapture became what it was in the first game or what it was in the multi-player part of game 2.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I don't know if that would work out, just because of the whole layout. Though if you have any interesting twists I would love to hear them.

I'm still waiting for a Brutal Legend RP though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back