• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea and thoughts about the Darkness Posession in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

After being shown to the story element of the Darkness and Heartless now being able to take over some Disney characters like Baymax's old body it's got me curious to see how this idea would further tie into the main story if it does that is. So I think it's likely this will happen in the other Disney worlds like for example in Frozen perhaps one of Elsa's creations,Hans,Marshmellow or even Elsa herself for a while gets taken over then after being freed the Darkness then forms into an evil version of her and Sora and Ela team up to stop the evil clone. Also if Wreck It Ralph shows up that too can play into that world like on King Candy or some other video game related creature.

What do you guys think?

Seighart

Awards
Re: Idea and thoughts about the Darkness Posession in KH3.

I would love it if Heartless became the main threat again. I honestly didn't think they were that much of a threat since KH1. After KH1, they've always felt like they were just getting in the way instead of being something that was a force to be reckoned with.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Baymax's discarded body isn't really a person, more of a empty shell. Doesn't exactly confirmed human possession (wouldn't a heartless just take the heart?). Plus it clearly looks like the body is being controlled by microbots, not darkness. Roynort might have gotten his details mixed up.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Seeing how all the pieces were thrown in to the realm of darkness in the movie (I'm guessing that will be their approach) it's not very far fetched that the darkness will take it over and use it, maybe 'it' seek a heart and posses a heartless first like the machine in KHII's Halloween Town.

Also even the organization needed those robes of protection (but to correct myself they all had heart now that we've plaid 3D)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I'm thinking that the other dimension seen in the movie could be interpreted as "The Lanes Between" in the game. Y'know, interworld space, the areas that you flew the gummi ship through. Since you need a vessel or armor to protect yourself from the darkness out there, it's possible what happened to Baymax could be the results of drifting around in that darkness for so long.

OZ mind

I think the darkness took Baymax's discarded body and the microbots to make that , but I wander where is hero ? maybe the evil Beymax took him , who know .

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

what if xehanort manuptes the feelings of the disney chatacthers to make then fall into darkness by telling lies to them saying your friends dont need you anymore or something like that

Anagram

Banned

Wasn't there heartless that possess inanimate things in KH2? I'm going with its just another one of those.

toddstone230

yes. The Threshold (Twin Doors) that were possessed in Beast Castle. The heartless can take over anything, living or non living

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Our most precious treasures- even an empty puppet- the trees of the forest, and the petals on the wind- there are hearts around us everywhere we look. And it does not take superhuman powers to see them. Surely we remember as children the way our hearts made everything seem so shiny, and perfect.
rember this quote from ansem the wise i think will be a very importate quote in kingdom hearts 3

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

It's nothing new. Using darkness as possession has been in this series since the first game. Ansem with Riku, Beast with Xaldin, the Possessor Heartless and Zach in BBS.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

t8nUDUb.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Baymax's discarded body isn't really a person, more of a empty shell. Doesn't exactly confirmed human possession (wouldn't a heartless just take the heart?). Plus it clearly looks like the body is being controlled by microbots, not darkness. Roynort might have gotten his details mixed up.

I doubt he got the details wrong since it was a prewritten script that had to have been approved by Disney and SE...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Also, Microbots to my knowledge can't control something on their own, nor warp the look of Baymax. I think Darkness is involved.

And that's not new for the series at all, remember when Darkness took over the Cave of Wonders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back