• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'd just like to take a moment to appreciate how good I have it :P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Awards
Like, I just have a great life in general, and I think more people should appreciate their own lives more. Don't take stuff for granted, y'know?
My job, for instance. I'm an entrance monitor at a college rec center. All I do is swipe cards. That means, after the initial rush of people during opening dies down, I'm basically getting paid to do homework during the school year, and surf the internet during the summer. On top of that, I pick when I work. I'm just grateful, man. :smile:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
go on facebook and you'll find out that most of your friends are "having a bad day" and their "life sucks"

if you don't find that funny then there is something wrong with you xd

CaptainKchuckles

man, anytime i enter the university's rec center and i see those guys swiping the cards, i think they have the best jobs in the world. Most of the time i see them playing Soduko or just reading. Perfect job.

Retro

Awards
Yeah man. The only time there's a problem is when people try to sneak others in via giving them their card. One time I had a dude come in with a girl's card. It was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back