• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Icons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

11ifs3n.png

Just a bit of experimentation, by salvaging some stocks from the depths of my files.

I'm mainly posting these for your thoughts.
If you wish to claim one, I request that you give thoughtful opinions and suggestions.

tl;dr
Critique before requesting

Just include which icon you would like at the end of your post, and I'll pm the icon to you. Keep in mind that these are 125 x 125, so don't request if you can't wear them (or you can get creative and just resize it yourself I guess).

Oh, and it's nice to be posting here again.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I can use one?

Preferably, Hope up there.

Really there's nothing wrong with any of them. I love the placement, it's just some of them are a little to bright to see clearly, ya know? I also don't understand the strips of yellow on Rassler or the one next to his. And the one Avatar I mean by being to bright is the 1st in the third row.

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
These are beautiful.

I'm not really a graphics expert but I do have to say that the brightness of the Mickey Mouse hat one and the one in the middle on the third row down are straining and hurting my eyes. I think you could jazz and put a bit more life into the one in the middle on the first row; there isn't really much going on, and the one on the right of the first row could use a bit of jazz, too, though the stock is lovely.

May I request the Dante and Nero avatar?

<3

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
One problem is brightness, some are a bit too bright (that first one in the second row is hurting my eyes, not to mention i can barley read the text). And get rid of that one strip of green on the guy that's on the last one, third row. Graphics isn't my thing, so sorry if I'm not much help.

Claiming first one on the first row. plz:3

Vanilla

Seeing these on another computer, I agree with the brightness. In comparison, the laptop i used to make these has a rather dark screen.

Thank you all for the nice comments and insightful critique. <3
Also, everyone who has requested an icon will be receiving them in their in-boxes shortly.

I do have some of the Psd's on hand, if anyone wants the brightness toned down on their icons I can do so. Or i guess you can just slap on a brightness/contrast layer over it yourselves. Just putting it out there lol.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Not many problems, in some lights the lack of contrast in combination with the curves/levels it can bit just a bit harsh on the eyes. (think of bleach getting into the air, something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back