• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ice titan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrais

what lvl should i be when i fight ice titan im lvl 56 is that high enough

Swordsaint

this is re:coded silly

yeah 56 should be high enough dude as long as you use licenses and time your attacks right.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
lol i beat it at like level 30 somthing, if you use the licences its so easy

ChrisP

56 will make the fight pretty easy lol. You can probably beat it w/o licenses too.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
lvl 25 + explosion + attack/defense/auto-guard/timing/regen licenses + gratuitous use of reload licenses = victory

terrais

sorry but 1 last question how do u even fight it do i have to redo the story mode for olympus coliseuam or??

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Definitely! Even if you're talking about the Mirage Arena fight with him, thats easily a high enough level.
o_O

sorry but 1 last question how do u even fight it do i have to redo the story mode for olympus coliseuam or??

Yeah, you restart the story there and get the option to do more floors. Unfortunately, you have to repeat every single floor

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
o_O

Yeah, you restart the story there and get the option to do more floors. Unfortunately, you have to repeat every single floor.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Actually, this isn't really much of a surprise, seeing how i restarted for the Rock Titan and beat him today.

UPDATE: I just kicked Ice Titan's frozen ass. I have assured that he will be burning in hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back