• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ice Titan Glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Mario

I was battleing the Ice Titan and I killed him but he didnt die he just was standing there and not attacking and i had to restart. I tryed again and killed him for good this time. So did this happen to any one else.:confused:

Ultima Riku

Re: Glitch (Ice Titan)

Weird. Sounds like the RPG battle problem back in the old forums before. Those were weird times. Both me and the bot were 0 HP/MP.

Xylia

Ugh, i thought I had that with Ursula one time...

Eh. I wouldn't worry about it too much. At least you didn't lose your game, like I did, and have to start all over.

logpile

Heartless

Thtat happened to me in CoM though. I killed vexion, but my game went back to 100 acre woods, but I killed him again and my game continued. It was strange...

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net

Master Mario said:
I was battleing the Ice Titan and I killed him but he didnt die he just was standing there and not attacking and i had to restart. I tryed again and killed him for good this time. So did this happen to any one else.:confused:
Yeah. It also happened to me. The Ice Titan suddenly froze after I inflicted the final blow on it (Graviga) and it stayed that way. I tried hitting him with some spells, but his health bar still doesn't move. It just stands there, no health but still the battle's not over.

Xylia

...that's strange.

Maybe it's some sort of glitch in the programming... do you remember doing anything similar in either battle? Maybe that triggered the glitch or something...

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net

Xylia said:
Maybe it's some sort of glitch in the programming... do you remember doing anything similar in either battle? Maybe that triggered the glitch or something...
I don't really know. Maybe I used Graviga too much? LOL

Really, I don't have the slightest idea on why it happened. It could probably be a widespread glitch.

Xylia

Possibly. I don't know, I don't think it ever happened to me...

Maybe it did when Johnny defeated him, but I don't remember anymore.

I

Ironblade

i think that happened to me once... while fighting Riku/Ansem in Hollow bastion.. in the middle of the fight he just froze and didnt attack, couldnt damage him either... went away after i restarted and tried again... wierd

D

Divine Slayer

This is probably some problem with your game... It never happened to me anyway. Does suck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back