• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ice cream Keyhole.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Why the heck was the seasalt ice cream Riu gave Sora in the middle of the game, the item that revealed the Realm of Darkness' Keyhole?! It's so confusing. Like, the Christmas suit is the Christmas town Keyhole. The Olympus Stone is the Olympus Keyhole. The Beast's Rose is the Beast's Castle Keyhole...
They all have something to do with the world. In my opinion, ice cream has NOTHING to do with darkness. Unless the realm of darkness is in the shape of ice cream, I'm lost.

UNLESS, that ice cream wasn't the Keyhole to the Realm of Darkness, but then, what was it? Did he unknowingly lock TWTNW Keyhole?
Decide and Explain.
Here's the link of the scene, 4:23 to 6:43 YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Part 47

Also, with this scene, Saix knows lots about the Keyblade, do you think that wherever he was before he turned into a Heartless/Nobody, they were studying the Keyblade? Just a question.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
The ice cream as you know it's the thing that DIZ liked the most eating.After all they might couldn't think of something else to add as a key to open the keyhole so it's not os important.The ice-cream opened the keyhole indeed,but it was also a clue for the password they needed to get into the 2nd twilight town.

TrueRoxas527

I guess Obscured Fire makes sense... but if it was the picture, THAT would even be a better choice! The picture of a being for light and DARK, Roxas. It's common sense. Even the box it comes in could be the Keyhole, but ice cream? Just plain weird.

TrueRoxas527

Okay, now I get it. But still, why did Riku give him the stuff in the Realm of Darkness? Did he seem to KNOW that the ice cream was the Keyhole?

TrueRoxas527

The video shows that Maleficent sent Sora and friends to the Dark Realm. Riku just happened to be there?
Of course, Riku was hinting that it was him and not an Organization member. Also, he was hinting that he knew who Roxas was, and by showing him the picture and ice cream, will trgger Roxas to become more exposed to the world around Sora so Sora will know who Roxas was. Sadly, a nitwit like Sora doesn't have the time to sit and think for a few minutes. He can never think logical.

Sexy Angel
Those arent keyholes, those are just things/items that unlock the gates between diffrent worlds, so Sora can travel to them.

keyblade25

why did the realm of darkness even have a keyhole. i thought a world would become darkness if it was unsealed but the realm of darkness is already darkness

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
why did the realm of darkness even have a keyhole. i thought a world would become darkness if it was unsealed but the realm of darkness is already darkness

Dont question it. Just enjoy the fact that its there :thumbup:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The ice-cream gave away the clue to the password later, so...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Becuase in KH2 random objects are the keyholes. And becuase it gave the password later in the game.

Last edited:

dark_sora20053

I guess Obscured Fire makes sense... but if it was the picture, THAT would even be a better choice! The picture of a being for light and DARK, Roxas. It's common sense. Even the box it comes in could be the Keyhole, but ice cream? Just plain weird.

Well if you think about it in the digital twilight town what did roxas do the most with his friends? What does roxas have the most memories of? Eating ice cream with his friends that the ice cream keyhole could symbolize roxas. And since it was the keyhole that locked a world that never was it would make sense that it is the ice cream because that world it a world in between light and dark just like roxas was.

Raiko

Come break me down
the ice cream turned out to be a password later in the game, the picture shows where they need to go.but im not sure about the ice cream being a keyhole...nuhuh...its just items that unlocks a gateway to some certain worlds..(i think)

T

tazztig

the ice cream turned out to be a password later in the game, the picture shows where they need to go.but im not sure about the ice cream being a keyhole...nuhuh...its just items that unlocks a gateway to some certain worlds..(i think)

Yeah the picture kinda confused sora because he didn't know for sure who that was. he said"Roxas, just the name that poped up".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back