• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
I remember, living in a world. A world where I could walk, with grass under my feet. I remember a world where I could say "Hi" but never expect a hello. I remember a world where everyone was content and happy with life.
But now, I live in a world; where cold stone touches my feet. I live in a world where I say "Hello" but get fearful stares. I live in a world where "they" have taken over. A world where "we" have been forced underground. I live in a world of fear. A world of constant sorrow.
I remember like it just happened. It was the same as yesterday to be honest. It all happened without warning. As most catastrophes do. Then again I wouldn't call this a catastrophe or a pandemic. I really don't give a shit what you would call it. All I know is, something bad happened; and it's hasn't even started yet.

I remember my father being attacked by my neighbors, my father attacking my mother COMPLETELY unprovoked, and finally my mother and father eating my sister. Her cries still wake me at night.

Firo

Oh Crap
If you haven't guessed it, i'm talking about "zombies" but we call them "bastards"
We try and stay optimistic. Plus, killing bastards is more fun than killing "zombies"
We call ourselves "survivors" but, I call us "meat being marinated"
They'll get us eventually. But I stay optimistic, last week I blew my dads head off, he should've bought me that PS3. Maybe I should write "lol"........naw. Back on topic. We call the ones on top the "harvest" sadly, we hope the "bastards" will be preoccupied with them till they come for us. Pretty fucked up yeah? We live down here in the sewers, with the rats. We eat rotten food, shit on ourselves and fuck our sisters......just kidding.......about the fucking thing.
Last week a "bastard" got in. But we took care of him. I like how the scientists try to find a cure. The bastard will eat us before they do that.
I fucking hate my life.
Oh by the way, my name is Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back