• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wrote over my sons 1.5 saved file

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

lytemaster

and he was at the end( 70 hrs) can anyone sell me a saved copy of thiers?
If you have completed most or all of 1.5, please copy to flash drive and I will pay you well
If it can be done
Thanks

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OMG! I will complete everything in KH1 if you're gonna pay for that save file!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I believe I've already beat you to the punch, I've beaten the game and then some in the 1.5+2.5 remix.
I have 1.5 and 2.5 done on the PS3, but I don't have them fully completed on PS4... so I'm hoping that they're willing to purchase the file for PS3. I can throw in a KH3 Critical file completed as well, as a bonus for the sale! You can even have my file where I beat Yozora!

Soldier

Awards
I have 1.5 and 2.5 done on the PS3, but I don't have them fully completed on PS4... so I'm hoping that they're willing to purchase the file for PS3. I can throw in a KH3 Critical file completed as well, as a bonus for the sale! You can even have my file where I beat Yozora!
Tch, you've got me beat on the PS3, as I don't have one myself. I do have everything on the 1.5 and 2.5 completed on the highest possible difficulty.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If the game was on PS4 or Xbox then I believe save files are tied to the account that created them so, without the use of a save file editing program (which is against PlayStation's ToS), you can't use someone else's save file on your son's account.

Your son may be disappointed to learn that you overwrote his file but if he's enjoyed his time with the game then I'd imagine he'd have no trouble starting over from scratch when the time is right.

Also, if this is on PlayStation, do you have PlayStation Plus? It backs up saves to an online server so if you have it the save might be there.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Tch, you've got me beat on the PS3, as I don't have one myself. I do have everything on the 1.5 and 2.5 completed on the highest possible difficulty.
If they need it on PS4, I can unlock everything in 1.5 and 2.5 this weekend. I beat them on the hardest difficulty, but didn't unlock everything. I can also just leave the account running until I get 70~ hours of playtime if necessary.

Before I go on with this... is it even possible for a save file to be transferred to someone else?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My understanding is that no, you can't transfer your save to a completely different account and expect it to work.

The only way that I think it should work is for your PSN account to be added to the other persons console as the primary console which would give them access to any and all games and DLC purchased digitally, any payment methods you may have tied to the account, PS+ benefits if PS+ is on the account, your friends list and parties, messages and more. Doing this is also against PlayStations Terms of Services

All users should safeguard their Account sign-in ID and password. Do not share your sign-in ID and password with others, and take steps to prevent access to your Account by other persons on any shared devices. We have no liability for any unauthorized usage of any Account.

You may not sell, buy, trade, or transfer your Online ID, Account or any personal access to PSN Services through any means or method, including by use of web sites.

This can result in the termination and closure of all involved accounts.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OK well never mind then lol. I worked too hard for that KH3 platinum trophy.

Soldier

Awards
Yeah.... no. No amount of money in the world is worth risking me breaking the law/losing all my progress. That and I spent too much time platinuming all of these games to lose it now. Sorry sir/ma'am, you're out of luck. Tell little Jimmy what happened, buy him an ice cream and let nature take it's course.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If the game was on PS4 or Xbox then I believe save files are tied to the account that created them so, without the use of a save file editing program (which is against PlayStation's ToS), you can't use someone else's save file on your son's account.

Your son may be disappointed to learn that you overwrote his file but if he's enjoyed his time with the game then I'd imagine he'd have no trouble starting over from scratch when the time is right.

Also, if this is on PlayStation, do you have PlayStation Plus? It backs up saves to an online server so if you have it the save might be there.

Even better yet lytemaster could try and play through the game with their son and bond over it or they could try and recreate the save file themselves in secret using us for help if they need it, at that point they have become a master of Kingdom Hearts and can surprise their son with how good they are! They can keep us up to date and eventually become community legends that Square might make a Netflix series or movie about! (I recently got into FF14 and watched Dad of Light the wholesomeness is ingrained in my brain rn)

lytemaster

Thanks all for your responses. It does make sense that the files are for the use and pleasure of the original player
As a Tecno Dunce, I have lost files on my computer and I have had tech support restore my hard drive so its not so far fetched that lost files could be recovered. In no way did I intend to circumvent rules
As for me and the "Super dad", Im super badddddddddd
Thanks again, he will forgive me and do it again

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks all for your responses. It does make sense that the files are for the use and pleasure of the original player
As a Tecno Dunce, I have lost files on my computer and I have had tech support restore my hard drive so its not so far fetched that lost files could be recovered. In no way did I intend to circumvent rules
As for me and the "Super dad", Im super badddddddddd
Thanks again, he will forgive me and do it again

It's fine! I think if there wasn't any issues with sharing saves, we would have done it for free.

And there is the way to recover them but like Chaser said, you'd have had to have a Playstation Plus account active. You can restore saves from them but you have to pay for the service of course. It's useful for other things like online multiplayer and every month there are free games.

I would recommend that you and the "super dad" look into it and see if it might be something worth investing in for your son and for the family. Some pretty cool games go free sometimes. Right now having an account gives you Fall Guys for free and it's a fun online game that is reminiscent of a game show like Takeshi's Castle or Legends of the Hidden Temple.

lytemaster

He is an avid WOW and online gamer. He was playing KH because he wanted to share something he loved so much as he was growing up with me and I played while he watched and instructed me on my file, and then he did his own when I would tire out
and go to bed. He played KH1 15 years ago, he is now 23. He is mostly disappointed that he couldn't fight the last boss, He made a list to all of the materials to make the gear he needed and was close. He is still pissed at me. So , like the enabler I am, I will see how much he wants to re game his file and I will pay him instead of you fans!! LOL
I will negotiate with him, I will give him one hour of my time every day and watch his progression from 1.5 through them all
I love being with him. Id rather be on a hike with him but he would rather be in his world. Maybe, I will bribe him to hike in exchange for equal time on KH....
Thanks for listening

lytemaster

BTW, if playing while connected to WiFi, he could have saved his file on the cloud, I will get him a dedicated backup hard drive the ph PS4

lytemaster

Never thought of it that way, Pooh and CJ, that was his childhood. I know that someday, it will be easier for him to accept and remember that. He does pass it along with everyone games with, I am proud of his compassion and sharing with his online family

Back