• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I would like to see new X-Keepers after KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makka-pakka

So our current X-Keepers are : TheGamersJoint, HMK, Soraalam1 and Skywardwing.

I thinki would like to see some new X-Keepers after KH3's release, maybe going into KH4 in the future. I have nothing against the main youtubers but they seem a little repetitive.We hardly hear form Soraalam1 these days and he seems pretty boring to me. (not hating on him)
Sky could step down and focus on his cartoon, TGJ gets to over the top in his reactions (falling off chair) and tries too hard to be funny nowadaysHMK is too obnoxious for my taste and extremely annoying to others .
Maybe folks like Eddawiz, Keybladesarah, Super Butter Buns could be the next X-Keepers? maybe Volteditzz could return? i think they would make great x-keepers.

what do you think?

ROKU-SHI

Banned
I was wondering about this too. yes i would like to see new X-Keepers . You made some good points about the current ones. I like the idea of having two boys and two girls which makes it even. But yeah i think the new list of people are 100x better than the main keepers. They are more genuine.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
There's nothing stopping them from making their own group, it was their decision to band together that created the X-Keepers and we the fans of KH that gave them the staying power to uphold such a name/title. All it takes is fans banding together again and deciding that we're tired of the content produced by the current group, switching our views from one to the other (people who actually deserve it IMO) and maybe even reaching out to these others to make it a thing. I would love to be a KH youtube personality myself, I tried a few times to stream KH and other games but I don't have the same kind of attention grabbers some of the others do that would get my name out there. I am working with a friend to try and up the look and feel of a new channel to focus all that on. Maybe one day I can even be looked upon as a great youtube star!

That being said, if some of them drop the series after 3 like I think I saw someone mentioning here once? There would be others that would gladly step up to the role.

Seadrin

Awards
Personally, I think they're all pretty awesome.

Some other great KH Content Creators: LunarLux, The NyanCave (Definitely watch their blind play-through of the series if you havn't yet.), VTNVIVI, So many other great artists out there too.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Personally, I think they're all pretty awesome.

Some other great KH Content Creators: LunarLux, The NyanCave (Definitely watch their blind play-through of the series if you havn't yet.), VTNVIVI, So many other great artists out there too.

I'll check them out, thanks for the recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back