• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I would like to point out...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cexiangel

a lot of people are talking about the seen in days where Wemnas looks down on Roxas's sleeping body and says "So you are asleep again". A lot of people seem to think that Xemnas is talking about Ventus and the two of them somehow knew eachother (Xehanort and Terra are the same, basically). Well, has anyone noticed how Roxas was sleeping in the beginning of days? Xemmy might have been talking about that. I'm not saying that The theory is wrong, because we still don't know for sure what happens to Terra. I'm just pointing out something that caught my attention.:31:

check out my quizilla profile (username acelegin). I COMMAND YOU!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
a lot of people are talking about the seen in days where Wemnas looks down on Roxas's sleeping body and says "So you are asleep again".

Wemnas? Xemmy? Interesting nicknames, other than the usual Mansex. But onto the point, yeah...I'll be one of those people who say he's referring to Ven. Roxas collapsing happened pretty early in the game, and as far as we know from the game, nothing else has happened to make him fall asleep for long periods of time.

Well, has anyone noticed how Roxas was sleeping in the beginning of days?

Roxas was sleeping at the beginning of the game because he needs to sleep. It's normal for a person to rest for several hours a day to recover their energy. It's regular sleep, and means nothing. It's a cliched intro to the game: the game starts when the main character wakes up.

Xehanort and Terra are the same, basically

Not officially true, but because of their looks, some of us assume that.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
a lot of people are talking about the seen in days where Wemnas looks down on Roxas's sleeping body and says "So you are asleep again". A lot of people seem to think that Xemnas is talking about Ventus and the two of them somehow knew eachother (Xehanort and Terra are the same, basically). Well, has anyone noticed how Roxas was sleeping in the beginning of days? Xemmy might have been talking about that. I'm not saying that The theory is wrong, because we still don't know for sure what happens to Terra. I'm just pointing out something that caught my attention.:31:

check out my quizilla profile (username acelegin). I COMMAND YOU!!

I havnt heard that at all. It cant have been as widely assumed as you say.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dude. You know Ven exists and you hear that line you basically reach the conclusion he was talking about Ven :\

As for Roxas himself being asleep, I can't relate it to that as he wasn't "asleep" in the same sense. Roxas didn't pass out - he was in a coma. He never did that before.

khfan13

i personally don't believe that till BBS comes out. i think it just means that roxas is asleep more than the entire organizaition

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I like how you said Wemnas.

also, Terra = Xehanort is theory. We'll have to wait for BBS until we know.

When Xemnas said "So you are asleep again" when he said that i think he was talking about sora. It make the most logical scene because at the time sora was sleep.

αsiя

space coke
When Xemnas said "So you are asleep again" when he said that i think he was talking about sora. It make the most logical scene because at the time sora was sleep.

Yea but it can be referred to Ven
Ven comes out in a game call Birth By Sleep
Xehanort could be Terra or Vanitas or someone new but he was around during BBS
So I think Ven has a connection to the title and to what Xemnas said to Roxas

I know we still don't know much about BBS

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

How about No?
Sora went into the pod on Day 49.
Roxas passed out and had Xemnas tell him that on Day 26.
Sora wasn't asleep yet for Xemnas to have been referring to him.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I say he was talking about sora

How about No?
Sora went into the pod on Day 49.
Roxas passed out and had Xemnas tell him that on Day 26.
Sora wasn't asleep yet for Xemnas to have been referring to him.

It makes absolutely no sense for Xemnas to be talking about Sora as Sora's sleep started 23 days after Xemnas said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back