• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I won't be on that often

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikubaka67

Awards
I'm sorry, but I won't be on that often because school just started today, and sophmore year is supposed to be the hardest year of high school, and Dance classes will start soon, and I still have Karate, and later in the year I'll have choir practice, not to mention 5 people (counting me) all trying to get onto one comuter with the Internet, so I just don't have the time.:( But, I will be on as often as I can. just too busy.

Sora22

Trust me, your sophmore year will not be a trouble at all! I am a junior this year, and I have been in school for about a month now, and it is already harder than my sophmore year! Don't worry about it, you will do just fine. Relax :cool:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I'm a sophmore too, and I know exactly what you mean. It's too much extra shit to deal with

songbird1005

yeah. i'm a sophmore too. it sucks...it's only the 3rd day of school for me and i already have 4 books i have to lug around. along with 4 binders. and my school is huge. i have to go from the outside portables into the upstairs...then downstairs...then back upstairs. i'm already having back problems. it's horrible!!!! but it's ok...i'll survive...i hope. :confused:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I don't really think you have to announce that you won't be on very much. Maybe just PM your buddies, but honestly. You don't need a thread to announce that you'll be busy.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Stephen X000 said:
You're school started just now!? o,O my god you're lucky Cya :(

If u look at the thread start date (Aug 30th) then that was when most ppl started school...

Neway, I got a school laptop now so I can be on the forums in skool, sweet eh?

(cue insult list sayin 'ur sad' or somethin like that)

rikubaka67

Awards
I don't really think you have to announce that you won't be on very much. Maybe just PM your buddies, but honestly. You don't need a thread to announce that you'll be busy.

Sorry. even though im a premium member, i still consider myself fairly new 2 the fourms. next time i'll remember that, just other people had threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back