• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I won't be on for i believe in a long time...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
It seems that my new puppy thought it would be a game if she'd tear apart my Laptop charger, my cellphone charger, two school books >_< so either way i won't be online for some time!

right now i got only about 2 hours left in my laptop so i'll only use it for updates... sorry my fellow roleplayers... until i raise enough money for a new one i won't be on :S

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well this is a sad story, you should punish that dog of yours xD, well nevertheless..we will all see ya when ya get that money man, so until this adios..:D

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
-_- i was able to take my sister's charger for now.... but idk how long i'll have it for so instead i'll be on briefly here and there

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i know.. tell your sister that the dog ate her charger, and you keep hers.. xD aww man, well, hope it works out though D:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Nah im cool with my sis i wouldn't do that to her... cause she needs it for her college stuff, and im just always on doing nothing but khi and facebook xD ehh whatever...

<3

Call me Love, love.
It seems that my new puppy thought it would be a game if she'd tear apart my Laptop charger, my cellphone charger, two school books >_< so either way i won't be online for some time!

right now i got only about 2 hours left in my laptop so i'll only use it for updates... sorry my fellow roleplayers... until i raise enough money for a new one i won't be on :S

Nawh. Thats so cute :36:
I want your puppy! *Steals puppy*

Steal it and never give it back.

I stole my sisters iPod. Rofl.

Back