• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
So I was sort of thinking..when the game does come out KH2..what do you guys think its going to start in the begining? I mean since we know alot of stuff about it..I was sort of thinking where is Sora gonna be at? In twilight town? or somewhere else?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
RikuIsMine77 said:
When you play Sora it will start out in the Castle of Oblivion, where he wakes up.

Wrong. That's Twilight Town because if you play CoM Reverse/Rebirth, and your in Twilight Town, Riku enters that big house and find Namine with Sora sleeping in the pod. Anyway, BHK's awakening is where I think it will start.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Man If I had a jar of salsa for everytime I saw a thread like this I would never have to go grocery shopping again. Truth is it's hard to predict where it's going to exactly start at.. BHK's awakening is supposed to be the tutorial for the game so I'm pretty sure that after the beggining scene we will use him but thats just my take on it.

hooded_twilight0

definitely BHKs awakening so you can learn controls and probably learn who BHK is and what he's supposed to be doing. Also in an old trailer BHK is talking to Namine and confronting a digital DIZ in Castle Oblivion so unless Sora woke up before BHK and left before he got there BHK must've been awoken before Sora and went to Castle Oblivion to see him meaning you have to play as BHK first. Either way I think you play as BHK first......uh..ya

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
The other side said:
Wrong. That's Twilight Town because if you play CoM Reverse/Rebirth, and your in Twilight Town, Riku enters that big house and find Namine with Sora sleeping in the pod. Anyway, BHK's awakening is where I think it will start.

Haven't you seen one of the trailers? Sora wakes up in Castle Oblivion ( on the deck) and then mickey defeats the enemy's on it. Don't tell me that's not Castle of Oblivion. Because it's damn well not Twilight Town.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
RikuIsMine77 said:
Haven't you seen one of the trailers? Sora wakes up in Castle Oblivion ( on the deck) and then mickey defeats the enemy's on it. Don't tell me that's not Castle of Oblivion. Because it's damn well not Twilight Town.

You mean this pic?:

image.php

hmmmmmmmmmm....sure doesn't look like Castle Bolivion.Since when did CO have towns,hmmmmmmm? Also, notice the train tracks on the upper-left side of Mickey,those are from TWILIGHT TOWN!!!!!!

image.php

This is the same place. Notice the building in fornt of Mickey. That is a building in TWILIGHT TOWN!!!!!!

Yanos_Darkspawn

The other side said:

Wrong, that is CO,because neither Sora nor Riku go to other places(real places) while passing through CO, they are all made from their memories, so CO is a special place that can take the shape of a place from a memory, but its not some sort of teletransportation device that takes you to other worlds, so, the truth is that Riku doesnt enter a big house, he enters in a room of CO that has taken the shape of the TT from his memories.

Returning to the topic, I think that the game will begin in BHK awakening, at least that would be the most logical thing, cause we have seen the BHK acting while Sora is still on the pod, sleeping

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
u know on how in the first one there was that clip of like soras dream before u did the tutorials i wonder if bhk will have a similar dream or if the game will start off differently and then go to bhks awakenin

^ if that doesnt make any sense just tell me cause i dont even think i fully understand what i just said lol

Whispered.Hope

If anyone's starting out in Twilight Town it would be Riku and Mickey. They were walking towards it at the end of CoM, ne? I'm not sure where the game would start, though the whole starting with the BHK thing seems plausible.

Vzam

Bronze Member
game starts off as playing bhk for controls, something big happens to bhk, moves on to Sora for the remainder of the game.

just an assumption

FiNaLsKyE

ok... BHK awakens, but only after sora awakens from the pod, because the scene where mickey is, thats... in Hollow bastion, because hollow bastion is the first place where Sora goes. I think BHK will start out first though play wise, because of his awakening, yes, but, it will become interchangable later on, where the control of stories will be switched. I beleive that the two stories will be able to be played, like... Im thinking of a game where PoV is switched from time to time... well i cant think of one lol, but im sure you understand what I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back