• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I don't think that Mickey know what happened either.
You know, if he would have met face-to-face with Terra (they don't even speak to each other in BBS), I'm sure that while discussing with Ansem the wise (flashback from KH II), he would have recognized Terra (despite being possessed by MX) as Xehanort.

Now that I think, it's odd enough that the name Xehanort didn't ringed a bell for Mickey when he met Xehanort. He knew MX's name for sure, right?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
How does Aqua know that its MX inside Terra? She doesn't receieve any hints towards it.

She didn't see MX possess Terra, she only saw Terranort at Radiant Garden, and even then, to her, it could be anybody. Granted, there's not too many crazy old guys who possess people running around, but still.

I think she got a hint when she saw his keyblade.

I don't think that Mickey know what happened either.
You know, if he would have met face-to-face with Terra (they don't even speak to each other in BBS), I'm sure that while discussing with Ansem the wise (flashback from KH II), he would have recognized Terra (despite being possessed by MX) as Xehanort.

Now that I think, it's odd enough that the name Xehanort didn't ringed a bell for Mickey when he met Xehanort. He knew MX's name for sure, right?

Seriously did mickey ever learn MX name before Coded? Mickey's memory must be pretty fluffed up.

devastater147

I think that was mostly her blind, unbased faith in him she displayed through most of the game. She had it bad post-Radiant Garden and even despite what she pulled in the Keyblade Graveyard, believed Terra was one of the Hearts that could shine brightly for Ven to return to the Realm of Light.
Though seeing how to her, a lot less time passed than it did in the Realm of Light, I again have to wonder why Terra was such a promising candidate, seeing how by then she already met Terranort...

I don't know if that's completely the answer but part of it. you have to take into account at the end of the Terranort fight where he stabs himself with the Keyblade and that while MX is control says, "why do you resist?" Thus she could be thinking he freed himself when he stabbed himself with the Keyblade. Plus I think she owed him that faith for what she did to him in general in the game.

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe.. Just like when Riku's body taken over by XH..

So.. How did his heart goes into Riku then?
I always thought that his heart may goes into Riku during XH taken over's process..
But I don't wish Terra's heart is inside Riku though...

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think she got a hint when she saw his keyblade.
Wait, has she even seen his keyblade? DX

Seriously did mickey ever learn MX name before Coded? Mickey's memory must be pretty fluffed up.
I dunno where I read it, but I remember something about Mickey being a bit disturbed when meeting Xehanort.

So.. How did his heart goes into Riku then?
I always thought that his heart may goes into Riku during XH taken over's process..
But I don't wish Terra's heart is inside Riku though...
First off, MX never kicked out Terra's heart; he unsuccessfully tried to eject it. That means that XH is a combination of Terra's, Eraqus', and MX's hearts. There's a possibility that XH left something of Terra's heart (or his entire heart) with Riku during AtW's data explosion.

Crystal

Silver Member
First off, MX never kicked out Terra's heart; he unsuccessfully tried to eject it. That means that XH is a combination of Terra's, Eraqus', and MX's hearts. There's a possibility that XH left something of Terra's heart (or his entire heart) with Riku during AtW's data explosion.

Yeah, I know MX never kicked out Terra's heart. So... XH is combination of three hearts..?
But XH doesn't seem to have Terra's memories?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, Yen Sid knows that XtA was MX in some form.
He must have guessed it was Terra's body he took.

He never actually hears the name in BBS, but he probably heard it off screen at on time either during or after BBS from Yen Sid.
He probably did recognize the name when he met XtA, but what was he supposed to do. Start freaking out and tell AtW that this man is a freaky old dude who possessed a kid. XtA himself didn't even know who he was.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Yeah, I know MX never kicked out Terra's heart. So... XH is combination of three hearts..?
But XH doesn't seem to have Terra's memories?
Nomura hinted at XH visiting DI because of Terra's memories of Riku.
Well, Yen Sid knows that XtA was MX in some form.
He must have guessed it was Terra's body he took.
Makes you wanna think why they don't even know where Terra's heart is :v

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yen Sid: Hmmm...how strange. Xehanort reduced his age by decades somehow.

Mickey: Maybe he took someone's body!

Yen Sid: SHUT UP MICKEY! Goodness, the nonsense you come up with...

The strangest and funniest part about that is i could actually imagine that happening.

rascus213

Makes you wanna think why they don't even know where Terra's heart is :v

well his heart could have gone anywhere after xta became a heartless
yen sid said that with asod and xemnas defeated it ultimatly meant the return of mx
but does that mean that xta will be recreated and all three hearts will return there or the hearts will go and recreate seperate entities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back