• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
Apart from Aqua and Braig, does anyone else know what really happened to Terra in the Keyblade Graveyard during his last fight?

I mean, does anyone knows that MX ended up in Terra's body apart from those two people...?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
As far as I know, only Braig knows and while Aqua witnessed it with her own eyes, somehow thinks Terra's alright now. I don't know why. Cuz in the secret ending she asks if Terra is the boy with the keyblade saving people. It's weird. So technically, yeah only Aqua and Braig know...i think.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
Cuz in the secret ending she asks if Terra is the boy with the keyblade saving people. It's weird. So technically, yeah only Aqua and Braig know...i think.
I believe Aqua hoped that Terra somehow fought back MX and took back his body, maybe she asked if it was him for that...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As far as I know, only Braig knows and while Aqua witnessed it with her own eyes, somehow thinks Terra's alright now. I don't know why. Cuz in the secret ending she asks if Terra is the boy with the keyblade saving people. It's weird. So technically, yeah only Aqua and Braig know...i think.

I think that was mostly her blind, unbased faith in him she displayed through most of the game. She had it bad post-Radiant Garden and even despite what she pulled in the Keyblade Graveyard, believed Terra was one of the Hearts that could shine brightly for Ven to return to the Realm of Light.
Though seeing how to her, a lot less time passed than it did in the Realm of Light, I again have to wonder why Terra was such a promising candidate, seeing how by then she already met Terranort...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Apart from Aqua and Braig, does anyone else know what really happened to Terra in the Keyblade Graveyard during his last fight?

I mean, does anyone knows that MX ended up in Terra's body apart from those two people...?

Nope, not as far as i know........! Mickey!

Rexy

Bronze Member
I would say Yen Sid, it looks like he knows everything so i bet he knows

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think that was mostly her blind, unbased faith in him she displayed through most of the game. She had it bad post-Radiant Garden and even despite what she pulled in the Keyblade Graveyard, believed Terra was one of the Hearts that could shine brightly for Ven to return to the Realm of Light.
Though seeing how to her, a lot less time passed than it did in the Realm of Light, I again have to wonder why Terra was such a promising candidate, seeing how by then she already met Terranort...

Yeah she put a lot of faith in him. I don't see why she thought Terra would get out of such a mess like that. His body was possessed and only showed a flicker of control. Why'd she think that without her being there, Ven being comatose, and their master gone, that Terra would somehow overcome his dilemma on his own when he clearly wasn't doing such a good job before.

I would say Yen Sid, it looks like he knows everything so i bet he knows

Nah I think old man Sid is clueless. Well maybe he has a hunch but from what we know he doens't have a clue. He's wise, not all knowing.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
Uh, given Coded's secret ending I think that Yen Sid don't have a clue too.
They know Aqua and Ven's locations, but not Terra's...maybe because they don't actually know that MX and Terra are one and the same as of now?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yen Sid: Hmmm...how strange. Xehanort reduced his age by decades somehow.

Mickey: Maybe he took someone's body!

Yen Sid: SHUT UP MICKEY! Goodness, the nonsense you come up with...

Crystal

Silver Member

I think only Aqua and Braig knows it.
But maybe Mickey knew it too?

Stars

リク
I think only Aqua and Braig knows it.
But maybe Mickey knew it too?

But if Mickey knew Terra is with Xehanort, why wouldn't he tell Yen Sid in Re:Coded secret ending?
Yen Sid and Mickey seem to have no clue about where Terra is xD
Or maybe Yen Sid couldn't sense where Terra's heart is..

Rexy

Bronze Member
But if Mickey knew Terra is with Xehanort, why wouldn't he tell Yen Sid in Re:Coded secret ending?

i think Yen Sid knows that one of the possible roads that Xehanort might take is Riku

Crystal

Silver Member

Yen Sid couldn't sense because Terra's heart is with Xehanort?
By the way, i don't hope his heart is with Riku.

i think Yen Sid knows that one of the possible roads that Xehanort might take is Riku

You mean Xehanort's plan?

Stars

リク
So you mean Terra is with Riku?
Yen Sid couldn't sense because Terra's heart is with Xehanort?
By the way, i don't hope his heart is with Riku.

I think Yen Sid didn't know the exact location of where Terra's heart is..
By the way, can two hearts fused?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yen Sid: Hmmm...how strange. Xehanort reduced his age by decades somehow.

Mickey: Maybe he took someone's body!

Yen Sid: SHUT UP MICKEY! Goodness, the nonsense you come up with...

xD

Yen Sid: -slaps- GOTDAMNIT MICKEY! Who's the grand master herer? damn rat king tellin me shi-...

I don't even think mickey knows how Terra looks like... he did react when he saw TAV but maybe he just assumed it was Terra since he was standing with Aqua and Ven cuz I don't see Terra and Mickey look each other face to face. And Yen Sid is too high and mighty to leave that castle of his so...Braig and Aqua.

Stars

リク
Not really sure.
But Xehanort possible having three hearts xD

Yeah, Xehanort's, Eraqus' and Terra's.
I wonder... has Terra's heart being 'kicked out' from the body during MX taken over his body...? If he did, it could be the reason Terra's heart is with Riku

Ralz

How does Aqua know that its MX inside Terra? She doesn't receieve any hints towards it.

She didn't see MX possess Terra, she only saw Terranort at Radiant Garden, and even then, to her, it could be anybody. Granted, there's not too many crazy old guys who possess people running around, but still.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, Xehanort's, Eraqus' and Terra's.
I wonder... has Terra's heart being 'kicked out' from the body during MX taken over his body...? If he did, it could be the reason Terra's heart is with Riku

If it does, Terra's heart will be wandering in RoD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back