• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder why DS's face hasn't been reveiled yet unlike the others...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Just spazzing over GL.
4mluc2g.gif

Is that not sexy or what? @___@

So, I look deeper...
Thats not always a good thing. Looking too much at small details will blind you from the big picture.

...I mean his body curves in at the same spot(front view)... Something like this: ) (
Axel: Lol whut?
And MX and Xehanort do too...
Yes so eyebrows = lol

Doesn't matter...
Why?

Who's not to say Nomura would make it canon...?
If he did, thats fine and dandy, but it would create more holes.

Did I say that he did...? No...
Did I say you said that? No...
But that must of happened if thats the case.

Yeah... I was the first one to bring this to everyone's attention...
...Dude, you we're not the first. A repost is a repost.
Like I said, Sora could have gone back in time...
Thats a reason I gave...

Uggh... Real life...? No... Video game...? Yes... Why...? You control Sora and the story cannot continue unless you win (in most cases)...
But this is a side battle. An optional battle. A battle for fun. A battle that you had to go through certain lengths to get to. Not required in this game's plot.

And you know this why...? Terra had already addressed Sora before calling out Xehanort's name... Then he attacks... Call it a hunch, but It would seem like Terra is calling Sora Xehanort...
"Aqua....Ven..." Mourning
*Sora draws keyblade* "Keyblade...who are you?" You have a keyblade? Who are you?
"I can feel it....we have met before. It was when before..." Lol remmeber that time at the beach?
"No...it isn't you...it isn't you that I've chosen" Most say he means Riku.
"Why is it not him? " talking to himself
"Xe...ha...nort...is that you?" still talking to himself and remembering this name
"Xeha...nort..." Starting to remember....
"Xehanort!" Remembers him, takes rage out on kid.

And...? You're basing your theory on something we don't know for sure happened as well... Point moot...
The point is, you can't say the theory fail because you don't know for a fact that this battle happened.

Never...! *burns flag* L>All...

ಠ_ಠ
...I'm not even gonna start. BB will have your soul.

Xehanort: 17

Call it a hunch, but It would seem like Terra is calling Sora Xehanort...

yeh think... my friend i've been thinkin the same thing. i don't know why? but for some reason i think sora is connected to Xehanort.

what do you think?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
1. Disney charas don't count~

Yes they do. You missed the point.

2. Xemnas' armor in the same style as the knights. ( Note, I am not saying the same armor, just the style of it )

Um, no it's not.

Goofy isn't human
Goofy is Disney
Goofy's armor is from a whole 'nother kingdom
I hate Goofy. D:

You failed to see the point.

Better than your eyebrow degrees. Besides, what would be the point in using those warm colors in a ship and world who's colors consist of cool colors and shades of white n grey and not have a reason behind it?

...because Nomura felt like it? Sheesh, and then you complain Omni looks too deeply into things.

Heart is an important factor. And Ansem didn't push Riku's heart out, Riku's heart overpowered the darkness, but lost his body. In other words, Riku's heart pushed itself out. Ansem stuck with the body so thats prolly why he didn't take on his appearance.

Um, no no. Ansem pushed it out.

644xq8k.jpg

Or take any scene from the game. Sorry, don't have a smaller pic.

You really can't see it all that well in that picture, but his ears ARE pointed. At kleast more son that the other characters.

So in that case, it wasn't even a "real KH". And that stilll dosn't change that it was a blast from the machine.

Still does not change the fact it was an explosion from hearts. Which is what KH is made of. And if it wasn't a "real" KH, can you imagine how much more powerful a REAL one would be?

If he did, thats fine and dandy, but it would create more holes.

Pfff. Only if Terra=Xehanort. Which, if it is canon *gasp* isn't true!

But this is a side battle. An optional battle. A battle for fun. A battle that you had to go through certain lengths to get to. Not required in this game's plot.

Hmmm...that seems to fit the description of the Xemnas battle in KH1 pretty well. That was even LESS plot-significant than this one. And guess what? That turned out to be canon. Also, Kurt Zisa was even LESS plot significant than those two. Guess what? That battle's canon too!

I've showed you guys other theories and I know of other possibilities, but this one keeps getting picked on even though it has the most backed up info which I don't understand.
Why is Terra + MX = Xeha not possible?
Besides the fact that you all don't like it.

Wev'e already given you our reasons.

Even if someone torcher'd and killed my mother, I wouldn't call it evil because that person had thier reasons, be it revenge, religious, to survive, or pure satisfaction. If there was no reason, then that person was probably mentally ill, something he/she can't help.

...yes, I'd consider that fairly evil. I mean, if a pshycopath killed everyone who he felt like, I'm not going to go and call him good

I'm going under the suspicions that:

1. The Terra in FM+ isn't actually Terra. Just like a pure force of will and pride holding out his spirit to not be devoured by Xehanort's

Unlikely.

2. Terra fight isn't canon.

Also unlikely. The Xemnas battle was even less plot significant, and so was Kurt Zisa, but those are canon too.

3. Terra is dead, and that's just a ghost or something.

Very unlikley.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
How's this...?
If Terra's battle is canon, then what I posted before completely destroies your theory...
Now, if Terra's battle is not canon, then there is no proof to suggest Terra survived the battle with MX...
As you can see, your theory is also based around Terra's battle being canon...
So, theory phail from counter or lack of evidence...

...Dude, you we're not the first. A repost is a repost.

Pfft... You have bad memory or something...? Sure, I might not have been the first one to figure this out, but I was the first one to mention this on this board...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes. I mean, Terra could have died. And if the battle is indeed canon ( which it probably will be), then Terra cannot possibly be Xehanort, because it's obviously the present, or at least post BBS.

Dnize

Here is my little theory :)
Terra,Ven,Aqua, and DS where mastered by MX.
Master Xehanort favored DS the most, they were more like each other I guess.
Master Xehanort told DS a secret that he wanted to venture off and use the keyblade for darkness and bad evil things and stuff, and DS agreed to be his apprentice and to use the keyblade for mean evil things and so they left without telling Terra and the others.
Terra ven and aqua go to other worlds to find their master [just as Sora donald and goofy did to fing king mickey and riku] only to find out they have been corrupted by darkness[this is when the secret movie starts]

Terra_3

maybe he is someone of great importance
might be someone from a ff game that hasnt made an apperance yet
but hidden faces always tell that something is up

i dont think that it will be from ff cause yes the ones that are from ff are important but i dont think that they could be important enough to play a role this big

V

V.A.T.13

Yes they do. You missed the point.
No they don't. Disney characters (besides Mickey) are only in game as filler. Notice how KH is receiving more original characters, and theres the possibility that KH3 may have Riku and Kairi instead of Donald and Goofy.

Um, no it's not.
Dude. Check the armor again. It's like a nobody version of the knight's armor.

You failed to see the point.
I understood the point, but it was a stupid comparison. You don't compare Disney charas to the originals. They hold little to no importance in the plot-line. (cept mickey) Now if he had said something like "Axel wears armor etc. etc. etc. " it would of made more sense.

...because Nomura felt like it? Sheesh, and then you complain Omni looks too deeply into things.
Dude, those colors stick out like a sore thumb, practically screaming "LOOK AT ME" in all that white and grey.

Um, no no. Ansem pushed it out.

Aha, no, check Riku in Darkness vid again.

You really can't see it all that well in that picture, but his ears ARE pointed. At kleast more son that the other characters.
Can't see it all that well? You must be blind or something because that is a huge pic and what, like, a milimeter of his ear is hidden? also, I told you you could check the game too.

Still does not change the fact it was an explosion from hearts. Which is what KH is made of. And if it wasn't a "real" KH, can you imagine how much more powerful a REAL one would be?
Like I said, books in a library.

Pfff. Only if Terra=Xehanort. Which, if it is canon *gasp* isn't true!
Nu-uh. If it IS canon, and it IS present, then it still works. Nomura had said if we defeated the heartless and nobody the person turns back into thier original form. According to this theory, the original is Terra, and MX either still lingers in his heart, or also seperated.

If it is in the past and canon, it could be possible that MX IS in Terra and is losing his memories at that point therefore, he doesn't remember MX entering him, but remembers what he did. For now anyway.

Hmmm...that seems to fit the description of the Xemnas battle in KH1 pretty well. That was even LESS plot-significant than this one. And guess what? That turned out to be canon. Also, Kurt Zisa was even LESS plot significant than those two. Guess what? That battle's canon too!
Those battles didn't actually have to be witnessed in order to understand the story. And I've already given reasons (above) how it would work if the battle was canon.

If it happened, no big deal. They fought, move on, and probably won't be mentioned in the other games.

...yes, I'd consider that fairly evil. I mean, if a pshycopath killed everyone who he felt like, I'm not going to go and call him good
Not gonna call him evil either. There IS a INBETWEEN you know...

How's this...?
If Terra's battle is canon, then what I posted before completely destroies your theory...
Now, if Terra's battle is not canon, then there is no proof to suggest Terra survived the battle with MX...
As you can see, your theory is also based around Terra's battle being canon...
So, theory phail from counter or lack of evidence...
uh-uh. See what I told Hades.
Lack of evedence? I gave you enough evidence. 6 points actually.

Pfft... You have bad memory or something...? Sure, I might not have been the first one to figure this out, but I was the first one to mention this on this board...
And I was the first to mention DS doesn't have a heart symbol, Terra's yellow eyes not orange, Riku's heart being pushed out of his body which hardly anyone believed until I showed the vid, and pointed out the connections of the Xehanorts. big whoop, want a prize?

You were also the one to believe that Roxas didn't combine with Sora until near the end of the game, and I was the one to believe Axel was a part of Riku in some way. Whoop-d-freakin-doo

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No they don't. Disney characters (besides Mickey) are only in game as filler. Notice how KH is receiving more original characters, and theres the possibility that KH3 may have Riku and Kairi instead of Donald and Goofy.

Oh, you mentioned Mickey. Well, doesn't matter. Point still stands.

Dude. Check the armor again. It's like a nobody version of the knight's armor.

They look very different to me.

I understood the point, but it was a stupid comparison. You don't compare Disney charas to the originals. They hold little to no importance in the plot-line. (cept mickey) Now if he had said something like "Axel wears armor etc. etc. etc. " it would of made more sense.

No it wasn't. Point not get.

Dude, those colors stick out like a sore thumb, practically screaming "LOOK AT ME" in all that white and grey.

Big damn deal.

Aha, no, check Riku in Darkness vid again.

In a moment. But even so, his heart had been completely taken over when his body assumed the appearance of XH. He was just able to come back for about 2 seconds. Then he couldn't anymore. So, point null.

Can't see it all that well? You must be blind or something because that is a huge pic and what, like, a milimeter of his ear is hidden? also, I told you you could check the game too.

Pfff. You're the one who's blind if you can't see Terra isn't Xehanort, =/.

Like I said, books in a library.

Once again, apparently "MESSAGE NOT GET".

Nu-uh. If it IS canon, and it IS present, then it still works.

No it doesn't.

Nomura had said if we defeated the heartless and nobody the person turns back into thier original form.

Not always.

According to this theory, the original is Terra, and MX either still lingers in his heart, or also seperated.

According to this, Terra is not Xehanort. Also, I don't get it. If it's the present, Terra's heart has been destroyed. His body and soul are Xemnas. How could he be there?

Also, before you get started, Dis-Soul is fake. Dunno if you were ever gonna mention it, but there's no doubt it's fake now.

If it is in the past and canon, it could be possible that MX IS in Terra and is losing his memories at that point therefore, he doesn't remember MX entering him, but remembers what he did. For now anyway.

The timing of that battle would have to be very, very convenient then...so I say it's the present.

Those battles didn't actually have to be witnessed in order to understand the story. And I've already given reasons (above) how it would work if the battle was canon.

Still phail.

If it happened, no big deal. They fought, move on, and probably won't be mentioned in the other games.

Um, and how do you know this?

Most of which phail.

And I was the first to mention DS doesn't have a heart symbol, Terra's yellow eyes not orange, Riku's heart being pushed out of his body which hardly anyone believed until I showed the vid, and pointed out the connections of the Xehanorts. big whoop, want a prize?

You do realize that most of your evidence just says: "Xemnas and Terra look alike. Asides this and the fact they both wear armor that looks completely different, they have little no nothing in common"...

Listen: even if that battle is not canon, still no evidence Terra lived. So still lose. Also, possesion theory still loses.

Until the game comes out, you can't prove Terra is Xehanort. If that turns out to be true, there are going to be so many plot holes...Nomura will die. I'll make sure of it.

Last edited:
B

blackdano

its riku, and this war and all this is during Com...doesn't it make sense?
this explains roxas, the two new people and newbies, the old guy is a ansem or something like that, and riku is still controled by him, idk, its a cool idea, i think so at least:thumbup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
its riku, and this war and all this is during Com...doesn't it make sense?
this explains roxas, the two new people and newbies, the old guy is a ansem or something like that, and riku is still controled by him, idk, its a cool idea, i think so at least:thumbup:

Um, no no no. BBS=past. At least 10 years before KH1. Sorry, =/.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Nu-uh. If it IS canon, and it IS present, then it still works. Nomura had said if we defeated the heartless and nobody the person turns back into thier original form. According to this theory, the original is Terra, and MX either still lingers in his heart, or also seperated.

Sigh... It says the heart and nobody will reform and return that person to their original form... As in the form they were before they became heartless and nobody... In other words, Xehanort...

Does not explain why Xehanort appears near death... And Terra did not look near death there... The memory loss and damage would almost have to happen at the same time...

Six... And all of them revolve around appearence... Not to mention it looks only similiar, not exact...

big whoop, want a prize?

Damn right I want a prize...! Give me cake...!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Maybe his face hasn't been reveiled is because he is horribly horribly scard.Lmao

Lexias08

What if the D.S. looks like Riku in some way? What if he is Riku's connection?
What a (small) Twist!

I never thought about that and you could be right

Master Xehanort's and Dark Soldier's keybades both have eyes on them as does Riku's Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back