• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder if Roxas can still call on the samurai army nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Continuing on the post-Kh3 Roxas theme, I wondered if Roxas could still call nobody, as for me it was a great ability.
What do you think about that ?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Would they still obey him if he were a someone? I don't think there's any example of a "completed" person commanding the Nobodies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well with the revelation in Dream Dream Distance that nobodies can eventual grow new hearts, and Roxas being a perfect example of that. I would lean towards yes, it could still be possible since they all had harbored parts of Xehanort’s heart within them and still retained control of their respective subordinate nobodies. Although I do have to admit, I’m not entirely confident in the logic behind this being possible lol.

Word71

On the topic of nobodies growing hearts, can lesser nobodies grow hearts? And if so, do they grow hearts in their lesser nobody form? Would there be dusks and samurai walking around with hearts?? So many questions.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
On the topic of nobodies growing hearts, can lesser nobodies grow hearts? And if so, do they grow hearts in their lesser nobody form? Would there be dusks and samurai walking around with hearts?? So many questions.
I think those are just bodies and cannot grow hearts because they lack the memories of their past lives. Because of this, they never yearn to grow a heart like the sentient Nobodies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Actually it was stated that Nobodies rematain their memories. How human they look is depends on how strong the will is. But other than that they shouldn't be too different from Dusks. This is probably also why some Dusks helped Vexen.

Remember in KH2 the dusks were reaching out to the hearts, when the man made KH was falling apart.

I'm guessing the Nobodies still just want to be made complete again and so if Roxas wanted to control them again he'd have to handle some kind of deal with them.

Obiewantsanipod

Excuse my stupidity, but since when can Roxas command nobodies? Was it ever something we saw on screen? Or was it just inferred?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It was also initially planned for them to be party members on some of the missions in days from what i remember.
Besides that a few dusk refered to Roxas as my Liege in KH2 and KH3, indicating he had authority over them or something

Back