• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wish they'd make a KH anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Sounds like a good idea... but then it would make them look bad because they are just dragging Kh out.

helios

Bronze Member
yeah it would be cool to see it as an anime that would be my fav show for the rest of my life they should branch it off and make keybearers of darkness and keybearers of light and have them fight and kick each others @$$es and the light keybearers should have a light version of heartless to combat the dark heartless.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
MeilinII said:
what's wrong with another FF7?
I mean, why NOT make KH into a FF franchise? It's the best!!
Nomura doesn't want kh to be that big so it would go down with pokemon,dbz.

Master Doom

actually an KH anime might be a bad idea, don't get me wrong i'd kill for there to be an anime, and here comes the big but, BUT! if they do they shouldn't show it on such channels like kidswb or fox cause they're going to dub it for little kids who are going to start watching it causing the creators sell a bunch of crap that targets little kids therfore ruining it making it so that if you like KH you'll be called a little kid for still liking it and it shall go to the list of anime that little kids ruined such as DBZ, yugioh, pokemon, an so much more

i say they should be a KH anime but they shuld keep it in certain channels to keep little kids away like adult swim, oh wait! little kids ruined that too, not a lot but still, maybe they should keep it in japan or something

i know it'll be hard for the rest of us who appreciates good anime, blame little kids they ruin everything! it's up to us to paste the T ratings on all the anime here

rikubaka67

Awards
cause they're going to dub it for little kids who are going to start watching it causing the creators sell a bunch of crap that targets little kids therfore ruining it making it so that if you like KH you'll be called a little kid for still liking it

very good point.

I don't think that it would be a good idea, but if they did, I'd at least give it a chance and watch a few episodes before I say weather I think it's stupid or not.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
a while back some guy that's high up in the disney company said they won't likely make a kingdom hearts animated movie (they never said anime but i guess its the same thing from their perspective) due to it not having a happy ending or somethign like that, i will try and dig up the news source

edit: annoylingly i can't find any offical sources, only people talking about it on gamespy and other forums, but in any case it was a fair while back

Last edited:

Darik

Thats cool. If anything I think there best thing would be have it done like FF7 AC, just because a whole line on episodes might get tiring or they may loose worlds to choose from and they would than have to make more Disney movies and shows so that way the Kingdom Hearts series can still be out. But that's what I would suggest if they were to do anything with Anime.

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
cool

here's a good idea WHY don't SQUAE ENIX make it on DVD release only? I mean, if they don't want little kids 2 spoil it or somthing i think a DVD relase first, THEN they can brodcast it on Adult Swim or somthing like that because they did that 4 INUYASHA when it came out in Australia wat do u guys think about that?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Darik said:
Thats cool. If anything I think there best thing would be have it done like FF7 AC, just because a whole line on episodes might get tiring or they may loose worlds to choose from and they would than have to make more Disney movies and shows so that way the Kingdom Hearts series can still be out. But that's what I would suggest if they were to do anything with Anime.
It would take a long time for them to run out of Disney worlds. I mean, it's not like Sora would have to be in a new world each episode. Each world would probably take a few episodes for Sora to finish up in. Then, some of the bigger worlds in the story would take even longer. Worlds like Hollow Bastion, and End of the World.

If you go with that idea, then the series would end up being a pretty good length, if it goes through the entire stories of KH, KH:COM, and KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back