What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wish the fake games were real

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Awards
I wanna play Wall Street Ninja. :'(

Wall Street Ninja 2 is better. They tightened the controls and gave you a lot more options for trading stocks and learning new jutsu. As a sequel, it's pretty solid. The only issue I had with it was that it is supposed to be a direct sequel, but it feels a little disjointed from the first one. I find it hard to believe it's the same MC since he acts like nothing ever really happened in the first one. They added a few new characters and it seems they're really interested in developing the plot.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Awards
Nah, I think we all know what the real MVP game is…

SPACE CATS!

Space Cats is just a blatant rip off of Interplanetary Dogs. They weren't even subtle about it, pretty much just a copy paste. If it were the same studio I'd expect it to be released as DLC or a second scenario. Definitely not worth the full price to play a game I've already played with worse voice acting. It was also glitchy as heck. Might get swept under the rug though since the developers of ID is just a small indie company. Hard to believe such a big company would do something so scummy. Oh well, what can ya do.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Reaction score
Awards
I know that this is about the games displayed in the Toy Box, but one of the great shames of the pre-KH3 era was that we never got a true Birth by Sleep Vol. II. Sure, we did get 0.2, but I've got a feeling that they planned a whole lot more for a Birth by Sleep sequel than a short segment with Aqua in the realm of darkness. Maybe a Birth by Sleep volume II could come out post-KH3 as a new story where Aqua is facing a new threat among the worlds, Ventus is trying to learn about his past accompanied by his Chirithy, and Terra is now taking a fatherly role chasing after Ventus. Other trios and stories could take place as well, such as Ventus going on a side-mission with Isa and Lea to find out who that mysterious girl they mentioned in their secret reports was as a key to learning about his past. Aqua maybe would be investigating where Sora went for a short time with Riku or Kairi, and Terra could maybe bump into Xigbar at some point and try to track him down to find out what he's after, setting up a Kingdom Hearts IV.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
I know that this is about the games displayed in the Toy Box, but one of the great shames of the pre-KH3 era was that we never got a true Birth by Sleep Vol. II. Sure, we did get 0.2, but I've got a feeling that they planned a whole lot more for a Birth by Sleep sequel than a short segment with Aqua in the realm of darkness.

They should've made that instead of DDD imo.

Perkilator

Reaction score
Awards
Space Cats is just a blatant rip off of Interplanetary Dogs. They weren't even subtle about it, pretty much just a copy paste. If it were the same studio I'd expect it to be released as DLC or a second scenario. Definitely not worth the full price to play a game I've already played with worse voice acting. It was also glitchy as heck. Might get swept under the rug though since the developers of ID is just a small indie company. Hard to believe such a big company would do something so scummy. Oh well, what can ya do.
This is officially my new signature. What a time to be alive.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6