• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i wish japan won ww2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Overall, Japan does drone, noise rock and general experimental really well.

Could you upload some Cornelius, Flower Travelin' Band and Las Rallizes Denudes? Shit is awesome.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Overall, Japan does drone, noise rock and general experimental really well.

Could you upload some Cornelius, Flower Travelin' Band and Las Rallizes Denudes? Shit is awesome.

Hey don't forget pop. All that fucked up 'shibuya-kei' music japan did in the 90's is godly. And when I say pop, I mean pop, not indie rock with pop influences.

How do you like FTB and not Sabbath? Also it makes me extremely happy that you like LRD.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Link Protect by LINK-PROTECTOR.COM
http://forums.khinsider.com/music/125876-les-rallizes-d-nud-s.html

sorry about rapidshare.

i would also recommend Cornelius' previous album, 'Fantasma'. Only have 'Satori' by FTB... I actually have twenty LRD albums and a couple of videos, so if you like '77 Live' (they only have bootlegs and a couple of live studio recordings btw), then I can suggest some shit. They do pretty much the same songs on every album they did for 25 years, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back