• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I went into this game glad its the end of the Xehanort Saga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hexxagone

But I feel a sadness, i'm really going to miss Ansem Seeker of Darkness

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
After playing this game, I am so glad that the events of the Xehanort saga are over. I intially assumed that I was going to miss his antagonistic influence, but I realised that the upcoming villains are more interesting because they do not suffer from the convalution of Xehanort.

Hexxagone

I’m glad Xehanort is gone too but I think his absence will be noticeable, at least for me

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't really feel like much is over except for Xehanort and his iterations (Xemnas, Ansem SOD, Young Xehanort). Even Vanitas I don't feel 100% certain is gone for good.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I kinda like Xemnas and Ansem as villains, more than Xehanort himself, but they were getting overdone. I am fine moving on personally.

I don't really feel like much is over except for Xehanort and his iterations (Xemnas, Ansem SOD, Young Xehanort). Even Vanitas I don't feel 100% certain is gone for good.

With Ventus' increased importance in the current goings-on, that is likely the case. As well as a few others within the "real Organization" they pointed out in game lol.

Awards
As long as there's even a single Unversed, and a good source of negative emotion, Vanitas will return.

jahob000

For me there wasn't much to miss as the story sped past them at the end of the game

Back